Juventus v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 840
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Time to concentrate on the league and that top 4 spot. Juve fully deserve this. Same thing happened to united last year it was gonna happen one day. Onwards and upwards boy. Andy Townsend just hit it on the head we have lost our men amongst the boys.

Well i think that RDM will eventually be sacked after tonight's result,i feel that this was his last chance to save his job.He deserved the chance he was given to be our manager this year but i just don't think he is the one who will take this team to another level.We have so much raw talent but we play like shit.All those who blame individual players for our performances are ignorant and fail to see the bigger picture.We are just not a team and someone needs to change that.I doupt buying a single player will solve this.

Wow this is quite a joke, shakhtar are already through, dont see how they need to win that game. The only thing we can hope is that shakhtar likes us more than juve.......... If we are out of CL anyway not sure if i want to be in the europe league, rather concentrate on the league

FUCK OFF YOU FUCKING SHIT TACTICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We only needed a 4-0 win vs Nordaeshalland so WHY WERE WE SO OPEN?

Terrible tactics....... :(

It's not done on goal difference you idiot. It doesn't make a. Difference the margin.