Carabao Cup & FA Cup Thread

Sheva.

Cambridge City or MK Dons vs York or AFC Wimbledon.

Stevenage fucked this up last year so please MK, don't fuck this up again! I wanna see AFC Wimbledon vs MK Dons.

Full 2nd Round Draw

Preston v Gillingham

Bury v Southend

Sheffield Utd v Port Vale

Carlisle v Bournemouth

Crewe v Burton/Altrincham

Northampton/Bradford v Brentford

Luton/Nuneaton v Dorechester/Plymouth

Alfreton v Gloucester/Leyton Orient

Oldham v Doncaster

Braintree/Tranmere v Chesterfield

Rotherham v Notts County

Cheltenham v Hereford

Guiseley/Barrow v Macclesfield

Accrington v Oxford Utd

Lincoln/Walsall v Mansfield/Slough

Harrogate Town v Hastings Utd

Coventry v Morecambe/Rochdale

Cambridge City/MK Dons v York/AFC Wimbledon

Crawley v Chelmsford

Fleetwood Town v Aldershot

• 2 weeks later...

So guys, it's going to happen.

FA Cup, 2nd Round, Saturday, December 1st, MK Dons vs AFC Wimbledon.

Apparently the AFC Wimbledon fans are going to boycott the game but i hope they don't. There will be fights, injuries and red cards galore. This match is 10 years in the making. Old Wimbledon vs New Wimbledon, omg i will not miss this match for anything.

Massive game! Considering taking the short drive down the M1 and going.

I know a load of AFC Wimbledon fans from when I lived around that way, they definitely won't be boycotting it. There will probably be trouble.

Hope MK win, don't like AFC.

MK DONS ARE THE REAL WIMBLEDON

• 2 weeks later...

Good old fashioned English football. Shame Wembley FC lost to Uxbridge, there's nothing interesting going on in this first round really. Still gutted about last season (Or the year before) when MK Dons lost to Stevenage, i wanted to see MK Dons vs AFC Wimbledon so badly. Maybe that can happen in round 2. I will watch some of it though i suppose of they show something.

You have your wish now. :D

Who remembers when we beat Scarborough by only 1-0 in 2004? We were saved embarresment through the ref tbh. Terry was marginally offside for his goal and Gallas made a clear handball in the area. Chelsea fans who have been supporting us for over 6 years should remember this. Just shows that anything is possible in this game. Sad thing is now I don't even think Scarborough exist anymore :(

Who remembers when we beat Scarborough by only 1-0 in 2004? We were saved embarresment through the ref tbh. Terry was marginally offside for his goal and Gallas made a clear handball in the area. Chelsea fans who have been supporting us for over 6 years should remember this. Just shows that anything is possible in this game. Sad thing is now I don't even think Scarborough exist anymore :(

No went into liquidation and believe a new club Scarborough Town came into being.

We played Shrewsbury away too didn't we after they knocked Everton out (hi Shogun), fucked em 4-0. And Gillingham away 4-2, Gronkjaers debut, he was electric. There just haven't been enough away games that are what you could say interesting. Preston a few years ago, Southend.

I'm glad MK Dons vs AFC Wimbledon has happened but i think it kicks off around the same time as our game at Upton Park. Mega irritating.

We played Shrewsbury away too didn't we after they knocked Everton out (hi Shogun), fucked em 4-0. And Gillingham away 4-2, Gronkjaers debut, he was electric. There just haven't been enough away games that are what you could say interesting. Preston a few years ago, Southend.

tumblr_mbj43f1LgB1r07xgy.gif