Jase

MOTM?  

184 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who dived yesterday? I only saw Jenkinson dive, he should get an award for that really, it was simply amazing.

Luiz at the start of the second half. Torres, although he did not dive, but why the hell did he put his hand in the air pleading for a pen when he clearly missed his kick?

http://www.dailymail...ted-belief.html

Decent piece by Gary Neville on the game.

when you watched them lose 2-1 against Chelsea, there wasn't a difference in quality. But it was as though there was one team who absolutely knew how to win a big game and another team that weren't too sure.

Absolutely spot on.

Luiz at the start of the second half. Torres, although he did not dive, but why the hell did he put his hand in the air pleading for a pen when he clearly missed his kick?

I don't think Luiz dived, he got up limping and never asked for a pen. Remember he had picked up a knock way prior to that and got subbed off due to injury.

Luiz at the start of the second half.

I dont think it was a dive at all. He fell...

That is a big difference between falling like a piece of shit and simulating and asking for a pk. It was an embarassing fall, but he did not even asked for a pen.

The ref got it really wrong IMO.

I don't think Luiz dived, he got up limping and never asked for a pen. Remember he had picked up a knock way prior to that and got subbed off due to injury.

I dont think it was a dive at all. He fell...

That is a big difference between falling like a piece of shit and simulating and asking for a pk. It was an embarassing fall, but he did not even asked for a pen.

The ref got it really wrong IMO.

Well his 'fall' happened to occur when he lost the ball in the pen area. Whether he meant to dive or not is, in this case, irrelevant, because he was perceived by the ref and match spectators to have dived.

Well his 'fall' happened to occur when he lost the ball in the pen area. Whether he meant to dive or not is, in this case, irrelevant, because he was perceived by the ref and match spectators to have dived.

Yes, he fell after losing posession, but that does not take away the fact he did not dive. I said it was an embarassing fall.

It is relevant the fact he did not dive! It is like you are saying it is not relevant the fact JT was not racist in the case of Anton Ferdinand, since FA punished him and he got a bad image from fans...

Yes, he fell after losing posession, but that does not take away the fact he did not dive. I said it was an embarassing fall.

It is relevant the fact he did not dive! It is like you are saying it is not relevant the fact JT was not racist in the case of Anton Ferdinand, since FA punished him and he got a bad image from fans...

I meant it is irrelevant to how we are perceived by other fans, the media, and consequently the referees in our upcoming matches because in the eyes of everyone else, it was a dive.

Well, everyone who watch the replay will see he just fell and he has not a reputation of diving (like Neymar, Young, etc). So I dont see much of an impact on his reputation. If he continues to put himself in this situation, it might get into account this game vs Arse.

We dived? Chelsea were the team in blue, not red. They hit the deck more than us and they have a history of it. If we dived on Saturday then great, we beat them at both their games. Passing and diving. I still think they dived more though.

Can't quite understand the stick Giroud is getting. He has shown great movement upfront and offers a decent physical presence upfront. Only problem with him right now is his finishing and composure in front of goal. He will start to bang in the goals but may take awhile more for that to happen.

He's following Van Persie that's why he's getting stick. And quite frankly some of those misses were brutal! Just so happens finishing and composure are the two most important straits any good striker possesses

Can't quite understand the stick Giroud is getting. He has shown great movement upfront and offers a decent physical presence upfront. Only problem with him right now is his finishing and composure in front of goal. He will start to bang in the goals but may take awhile more for that to happen.

He's following Van Persie that's why he's getting stick. And quite frankly some of those misses were brutal! Just so happens finishing and composure are the two most important straits any good striker possesses

Funny I saw an interview w/ Le Voyeur & even he said that Giroud should do better. So if the club's own coach is pissed, imagined what their fans think. :rolleyes: Then again, le arse hate losing to Chels. Look how Le Voyeur took it:

arsenewengerwoe20120929_275x155.gif

I am laughing @ that woman in the background ;)