Chelsea vs Juventus

Jase

• Replies 899
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did RDM have a press conference or something yet?

Good to hear but we still need to destroy his plays. How would your team do if Pirlo has a poor game? Are Vidal and Marchisio creative enough?

our offensive game consists in keeping our midfield very wide so that we can take advantage of all the spaces left from the opponent and starting the action from the defence, especially with Bonucci. that's a double edged sword, because if we are counter attacked we can often be unprepared. so if Pirlo is cut off the game or not at his best we usually play a lot on the sides, with both Lichtsteiner and Asamoah, trying to open opponents' defences. if Pirlo is in game we attack from the middle too, with great insertions from Marchisio, while Vidal is good in everything, but gives his best when it comes to tackle his opponents. his team mates call him Captain Hook because of this =) Vucinic and Giovinco are quality players, but sometimes are a little too "soft" and can't hurt like they could, especially Vucinic. Matri is no threat as of now, he is really in a bad place at the moment...

Good to hear but we still need to destroy his plays. How would your team do if Pirlo has a poor game? Are Vidal and Marchisio creative enough?

Both Marchisio and Vidal can do almost any fase, but you know they ar not absolute quality as pirlo.

Juventus play focuses on centrale playmakers, Bonucci --> Pirlo --> Vucinic, all 3 are pretty fundamental today to make any good result... Chelsea ha lot of quality more the Genoa, 45 mins like genoa-juventus of sunday and the partial will be at 2-0 or 3-0

Cahill is hungrier than terry.... HUH???????????

Ofcourse he is, Cahill has been in 1 UCL tournament Terry has been in somany UCL tournaments. Terry has been hunting for the UCL trophy for years now and he has finally won it. Cahill on the other hand is a younger player who has just started his career with Chelsea. And btw this has nothing to do with skill Terry is a better defender but for now he is not 100% because he was injured in the QPR game.

Ofcourse he is, Cahill has been in 1 UCL tournament Terry has been in somany UCL tournaments. Terry has been hunting for the UCL trophy for years now and he has finally won it. Cahill on the other hand is a younger player who has just started his career with Chelsea. And btw this has nothing to do with skill Terry is a better defender but for now he is not 100% because he was injured in the QPR game.

Yeah but you could say that terry always wants to prove something to people as he is the most hated player in england. Also the fact terry may not have many more champions league campaigns left which result in him wanting it... But this is not worth arguing over as they all want to win... I do think that if he is not 100% he shouldn't play as we will need him a lot this year.

Yeah but you could say that terry always wants to prove something to people as he is the most hated player in england. Also the fact terry may not have many more champions league campaigns left which result in him wanting it... But this is not worth arguing over as they all want to win... I do think that if he is not 100% he shouldn't play as we will need him a lot this year.

True that!

If it was hazard mata and moses behind sturridge then JUVE would be worried.

The negative thing about RDM is he plays too safe. I think he should not play Ramires as a RW and Bertrand as a LW but again he does play them there alot. So i don't expect Moses to start.

If it was hazard mata and moses behind sturridge then JUVE would be worried.

nah. robbie will be too concerned about juve swamping the midfield but expect mata in for bertrand to add that bit of spark we missed at loftus road

If it were up to me I'd go with a christmas tree formation to stop Juve's middle 3. Realistically I expect RDM to field the same lineup that played against QPR except for Mata instead of Bertrand.

Posted that a few pages back mate, have a look tell me what you think.