Victor Moses

Superblue

You know what, I reckon he could do a really good job for us this season. Provided he tracks back and works hard, he's another option for the midfield positions. He's a threat in the air and actually a relatively intelligent footballer. I really wouldn't mind him being given a shot by José; his form for Stoke last season suggests he deserves that opportunity.

Moses love is fun. He is good, He was one of our better players during our domestic dogshite season. I think he shone in the EL.

but where would this leave Traore?

Ok this transfer window is officially getting worrisome, the type of players being linked to improve the squad do not win you the champ league they win you the Europa. Can see a repeat of the 2010/11 season when we sat on our heels and could not retain the title

Don't think that's perhaps a bad idea if he is here as a squad player, he was unfortunate to be loaned out to Liverpool after his pre-season performances under Jose when he first came back. He was class in the game against Inter particularly. Although it was pre-season and all but I thought he would of gotten a chance but when we signed Willian he was out, he looked an ideal squad player for us though; physically strong, pacey, versatile, home grown, still had time to develop.

Unsure why there is so much hate towards this decision, if this is true obviously. Vic did very well in the year he played with us. As a squad player he can do a good job.

People have this obsession in going out and buying players when we have perfectly good players out on loan etc. Give him a chance. Couldn't be any worse than Cuadrado.

That would kill Bertrand Traore's chances, assuming he had one at all to begin with.

He doesn't. At least not now, imo. This whole Traore thing is made up and hyped up by fans. Don't think the club and management are even on the same page as the fans on this one.

He doesn't. At least not now, imo. This whole Traore thing is made up and hyped up by fans. Don't think the club and management are even on the same page as the fans on this one.

Quite honestly, we should just focus on giving RLC first team progression next season, anyone else can wait. If Ruben makes 20 appearances (even if 10 of them are 20 minute cameos with the game safe) then I would say the "youth project" has been successful for the season.

Haven't really kept up with his thread but I did read the Vitesse manager's comments about Mourinho being crazy (or smth) about him and we did after all successfully apply for a WP.

Haven't really kept up with his thread but I did read the Vitesse manager's comments about Mourinho being crazy (or smth) about him and we did after all successfully apply for a WP.

Didn't he say the same about Piazon a couple years ago? I wouldn't take anything he says about what Chelsea and Jose are planing to do too seriously until I actually hear it from Jose himself. And that goes for Hughes regarding Moses as well.

Didn't he say the same about Piazon a couple years ago? I wouldn't take anything he says about what Chelsea and Jose are planing to do too seriously until I actually hear it from Jose himself. And that goes for Hughes regarding Moses as well.

I honestly don't know; I don't usually bother with news from or about that wormhole :lol: