Chelsea 2-0 Newcastle

Kieran.

MOTM?  

234 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

We have the players now to keep the ball better so I hope we never park the bus to the extent we did against Barca last season.

Again you continue with this bullshit. What would you rather have: play attractive football most of the time and take a sensible approach against the very best clubs on earth to improve our chances, or play attractive football every time and win fuck all? I know which one I would choose.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Again you continue with this bullshit. What would you rather have: play attractive football most of the time and take a sensible approach against the very best clubs on earth to improve our chances, or play attractive football every time and win fuck all? I know which one I would choose.

I know which one Roman prefers :rolleyes:

Lol just talked to my Newcastle mate. Told him that the magpies didn't turn up, he replied yeah but the cheat Torres did.

Butt hurt much?

Jesus, the penalty (along with the other two previous) were stone wall.

The fact people are even trying to contest them show we have some individuals who are very bitter towards us.

Title are more important that the way we get them , i'm fucking proud to be a CFC supporters for so long, first because of all the emotions that Chelsea gave me, and I have absolutely no probleme to see my team parking the bus (Only against very good teams ) secondly its always enjoyable to see the others fans like the Arsenals or Liverpool ones shit on you telling that its 'anti-football' to play in a defensive way agains Barcelona or Bayern Munich , but when they face them , its exactly the same thing , no one can have the ball against a team that has players that learns from their beginnings how to keep the ball , create spaces ect...and Real Madrid suffered a lot against the German, in the end we finished the seasons with 2 trophies , and Arsenal/Bayern/United or every other clubs finished with nothing.There is no good way to play football , the most important is titles , and every CFC fans know that.

(Yes , i know that United dont play beautiful football :) )

Sorry for my English as shit as Liverpool , or maybe Arsenal now

Title are more important that the way we get them , i'm fucking proud to be a CFC supporters for so long, first because of all the emotions that Chelsea gave me, and I have absolutely no probleme to see my team parking the bus (Only against very good teams ) secondly its always enjoyable to see the others fans like the Arsenals or Liverpool ones shit on you telling that its 'anti-football' to play in a defensive way agains Barcelona or Bayern Munich , but when they face them , its exactly the same thing , no one can have the ball against a team that has players that learns from their beginnings how to keep the ball , create spaces ect...and Real Madrid suffered a lot against the German, in the end we finished the seasons with 2 trophies , and Arsenal/Bayern/United or every other clubs finished with nothing.There is no good way to play football , the most important is titles , and every CFC fans know that.

(Yes , i know that United dont play beautiful football :) )

Sorry for my English as shit as Liverpool , or maybe Arsenal now

Every team who accuses us of parking the bus have seriously short memories.

Do Liverpool fans actually remember the way they won it in 2005? likewise United in 2008?

Infact Arsenal have done their fair share of parking the bus in the past, how many times did they play for draws when their unbeaten season was nearing the end and the title was all but secured?

Personally, I think football does not get any more "beautiful" than that torpedo header that sunk Bayern.... :D

Now, if people don't enjoy watching a good defense control great players, something other sides tried and failed, that's beyond me. There are always other sports to watch... simpler ones where numbers and stats are less subtle.

its not really a case of parking the bus against teams , we play 4-3-3 ususaly , that means you defend in a 4-5-1 , when barcalona have the ball most of the time , that means we're gonna have 8 guys back with two players ready to burst forward when we gain possession.

with only 10 men what exactly you ment to do? lol , your forced to play 4-5-0

so many teams try to emulate the defensive game we brought and fail , too many people think its a case of sit infront of your goal with 8 players , most teams fail and drop too far deep so cant get the ball far enough away to relieve pressure.

what made our defensive game so good was the likes of ramires bursting forward getting the ball away, drogba tanking up front. just few seem to appresiate that side of the game and act like it makes us shit.

in any other sport 4 shots on target 3 goals = your accracy is extreme