The Official Anime Thread

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been watching Danganronpa - The Animation and like it pretty well so far. I also tried to watch Wangan Midnight recently but had a hard time getting through the last 10 episodes. I'll definitely be using this thread for ideas for what to look up next.

8DDDDD!!!!!!

Keroro gunso <3 i've also began to watch free! plan on SNK and FMA :D.

Both great anime, I love FMA!

Quick note on FMA, you don't have to watch the original one before FMA:B (superior to the original). The original FMA diverges from the manga whereas FMA:B follows it more closely. You can if you'd like as it's still great but it's not necessary. :)

Just watched the first 15 one piece episodes and it looks promising, anybody knows if its worth watching?

I'd say so, definitely one of the best shonen's. It's a long ride, but worth it. :)

Both great anime, I love FMA!

Quick note on FMA, you don't have to watch the original one before FMA:B (superior to the original). The original FMA diverges from the manga whereas FMA:B follows it more closely. You can if you'd like as it's still great but it's not necessary. :)

I like them both. I like the story lines of both versions. Anyone like Inuyasha? I love the drawing of that Anime. Great stuff for the eyes IMHO

20111230065459!Inuyasha_characters.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...