How well can you sing?

manpe

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I've got the dulcid tones to make men cry and give children nightmares! The only times you get songs out of me is at the footy or if my mates bands playing and after several hours drinking much alcohol I get up and do my version of Dylans Maggies Farm.

But a good giggle listening to you bunch of nutters. Happy%20and%20Pleased_zpsouybdj1u.gif

I play bass. Bass players dont sing. We just act very cool in the back [emoji41][emoji41][emoji41][emoji41]

Pussy! :P

Dion, let's revive our karaoke nights? They want to hear my mermaid tune, poor things, but I need you!

edit: the site doesn't accept user from Brazil. It sucks

Not available here either. Even tried a US based proxy and not available there either. But you're not getting off the hook this easily :P Try this: http://www.karaokegame.com/

I have the voice of an angel unfortunately that angel is Lucifer. About 20 years ago me and my mate were coming back from Chelsea and had a pint in a pub near Paddington station. The pub was full of Scandinavian tourists. So me and my mate completely pissed got up and sang on the Karaoke, usually it doesn't matter how shit of a singer you are someone will clap your mates or wife whoever. We sang and not one person clapped ha ha you could almost see the tumbleweed going slowly past. We got a sitting ovation!

Dion, let's revive our karaoke nights? They want to hear my mermaid tune, poor things, but I need you!

edit: the site doesn't accept user from Brazil. It sucks

Tell me the truth, you want to hear me sing Zezé di Camargo again.

I have the voice of an angel unfortunately that angel is Lucifer. About 20 years ago me and my mate were coming back from Chelsea and had a pint in a pub near Paddington station. The pub was full of Scandinavian tourists. So me and my mate completely pissed got up and sang on the Karaoke, usually it doesn't matter how shit of a singer you are someone will clap your mates or wife whoever. We sang and not one person clapped ha ha you could almost see the tumbleweed going slowly past. We got a sitting ovation!

Can you remember what it was?

Tell me the truth, you want to hear me sing Zezé di Camargo again.

I miss you so much, you can sing whatever you want as long as I hear from you again.

I was going to call you on whatsapp the other day, but I let it go. Don't be a stranger and send news... and sing Zezé di Camargo for me again :wub:

FYI Lucifer was actually the chief of songs in heaven, so he apparently must've had a great voice.