How well can you sing?

manpe

Manpe you just want more competitors to get a lower score than you, despite it being virtually impossible. LOL :Goober:

I've no idea why my scores are so low. The evaluation program is bullshit, sometimes i'd be quiet and it'd shoot stars on a green line, then i start singing and it all goes haywire. Must be smth with my mic, no other explanation i can think of, nope, not even one.

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've no idea why my scores are so low. The evaluation program is bullshit, sometimes i'd be quiet and it'd shoot stars on a green line, then i start singing and it all goes haywire. Must be smth with my mic, no other explanation i can think of, nope, not even one.

or maybe your a terrible singer!! HA

Nonsensical theories, check you out Albert Einstein. :Goober:

Pity you couldn't sing better than him either though.

I suppose you will back up your critics by recording a song too? WILL YOU??? Otherwise you got nothing on me, sonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

I suppose you will back up your critics by recording a song too? WILL YOU??? Otherwise you got nothing on me, sonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Mate I don't need to record a song ;) (well basically I am a shit singer, I try to sing songs then throw fuck arse cunt dick etc in randomly and lose the point of singing)

FUCK THE SYSTEM.

well basically I am a shit singer, I try to sing songs then throw fuck arse cunt dick etc in randomly and lose the point of singing

Well ain't that a shocker, mr. Scotsman.

Kezza, mole rat explained it above

Well ain't that a shocker, mr. Scotsman.

Kezza, mole rat explained it above

Fuck you Scottish people can sing, just I can't. But I can do other things, like get over 110 WMP on a keyboard beating Cap at the same time ;) TALENT.

Come on, you have to compliment my high notes, they are as pure and innocent and lovable and huggable as a newborn baby baby baby OOOOOHH like baby baby baby NOOOOOOO

I am going to be honest here, your high notes sound like your cooking a dog alive and its screaming its cooked ass off.

I am going to be honest here, your high notes sound like your cooking a dog alive and its screaming its cooked ass off.

You have everything in the world to make comparisons out of, yet you choose cooking a dog's ass. You're fucked in the head, better let cap have a look at it.