How well can you sing?

manpe

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have a microphone!!! :cry:

I was about to sing Kanye West's "Love Lockdown".

Kanye West would be a nobody were it not for autotune. Also what is up with the size of his fucking head, its like a massive pentagon. Also what does he actually rap about half the time apart from 50 grand and owning bitches? Honestly I would dropkick him in to an industrial machine. Hes such a cunt lol.

Dr. Eric Cap will never treat you again. </3

Aren't you breaking some international doctors convention by doing this, smth like "thou shall wield your speculum and don your rubber gloves whenever thou see a man in need"?

I don't care if i'm mean, i'm a dirty estonian thief, i make living by annoying people

thats the spirit show your estonian pride!

i searched estonian theif and found this

286841040_4_thief-sign-warning-pickpocket.jpg

sign warning people of theives in old town in estonia hahahahahaha

Kanye West would be a nobody were it not for autotune. Also what is up with the size of his fucking head, its like a massive pentagon. Also what does he actually rap about half the time apart from 50 grand and owning bitches? Honestly I would dropkick him in to an industrial machine. Hes such a cunt lol.

I categorically hate 95% of rap singles released after the magic date of 1997. Kanye is a huge wanker, Love Lockdown and Jesus Walks aside, he's produced virtually nothing worthwhile. Even then, both of those songs are more like pop than hip-hop.

Aren't you breaking some international doctors convention by doing this, smth like "thou shall wield your speculum and don your rubber gloves whenever thou see a man in need"?

I'm not a real doctor, I never took the Hippocratic Oath.

My only interest in medicine is blood doping, how to spot a doper and sports science data.

I live for things like this:

vuelta%202010%20stage%2020%20nibali.gif

Wiggins.jpg

I could analyse that for you, right now. I could do nothing else medical related.

yeah its called Hippocratic Oath....he can never bbreak it!!

edit he beat me to it!

I categorically hate 95% of rap singles released after the magic date of 1997. Kanye is a huge wanker, Love Lockdown and Jesus Walks aside, he's produced virtually nothing worthwhile. Even then, both of those songs are more like pop than hip-hop.

Can't beat a bit of Eminem and Dr Dre tbh. Only really listen to them rappers lol. Don't see what all the fuss about Tupac was either, hate listening to his songs (haters gonna hate, potatoes gonna potate :Goober:). Kanye is too rich and famous for his own good, if people weren't so "frightened" of "who he is" I'm sure somebody would have pegged him down a few levels by now.

Can't beat a bit of Eminem and Dr Dre tbh. Only really listen to them rappers lol. Don't see what all the fuss about Tupac was either, hate listening to his songs (haters gonna hate, potatoes gonna potate :Goober:). Kanye is too rich and famous for his own good, if people weren't so "frightened" of "who he is" I'm sure somebody would have pegged him down a few levels by now.

You haven't heard proper Tupac until you listen to the albums AmeriKKKa'z Most Wanted and All Eyez On Me. Dr. Dre is a perfectionist twat. Eminem is a rap legend, I can't think of any better lyricists than him, other than perhaps Ice Cube. And 80s rap, with groups like Public Enemy and N.W.A was the pinnacle of the genre, we'll never see better.

Mind, underground artists that are around today are still immense. Talib Kweli wouldn't have looked out of place in the 80s.

how the fuck you have a monitor on bradley wiggins heart rate!?!?

like a said in rename thread.....fukin encyclopedia

http://forum.cycling...isplay.php?f=20

The Clinic The Clinic is the only place on Cyclingnews where you can discuss doping-related issues. Ask questions, discuss positives or improvements to procedures.

Interpreting Wiggins' graph is simple. He's lying. This year he has defended himself from doping allegations by citing a lower cadence (that's revolutions of the wheels per minute, for non cycling fans). He was hitting 120 in 2009. He claims to be doing 100 now. That's not a big enough drop to explain his extra terrestrial performances. There's also little scientific evidence that proves the theory of lower cadence = higher wattage figures = better overall performance. He's been talking a lot of noise about having new crankshafts and mechanical improvements, but this is elite sport. All of the cyclists regardless of teams have excellent machines. It's not like bringing a Ferrari to a Toyota Yaris race; at the very best it would be like bringing a Bugatti Veyron to a McLaren F1 race, the advantage cannot be that impossibly large.

damn man you research a lot of crazy shit yet it all ends up on TalkChelsea.net somehow!?!?

bravo man.....................brav-fuking-o Cap

It's one of my passions, I love to look at data like that. It's one of the few things where I like to step out of my cognitive based comfort zone.