Oscar

themightyblue

until when are people going to hide oscar's deficiencies behind the "oh he's just a mata fan boy".. time to grow up boy!!

Thats why you even felt the need to say it right?

Oh look who gave you a like one of the saddest guy i ever encountered in a public forum. I can say Oscar is shit and it's a guarantee i'll receive a like from that fella. What are you 5 years seriously?

Oh look who gave you a like one of the saddest guy i ever encountered in a public forum. I can say Oscar is shit and it's a guarantee i'll receive a like from that fella. What are you 5 years seriously?

i think its even more pathetic when someone talks about "likes".. :lol: .. well it shows a lot of things.

also, why would not i feel the need to say it when all his lover boys keep on putting one idiotic excuses after another.

i think its even more pathetic when someone talks about "likes".. :lol: .. well it shows a lot of things.

also, why would not i feel the need to say it when all his lover boys keep on putting one idiotic excuses after another.

Why don't you just accept that posters have their favourites amongst players....even you. And will tend to debate in their favour over criticism.

Of course the opposite happens when posters are not too keen on certain players and go out of their way to criticuze at every possible opportunity .... like you do as well.

Ok..so thats not bad but then some get personal with insults....like you sometimes do amongst others as well.

Its great to debate but personal slanging...meh

No wonder you have had loads of warnings

Why don't you just accept that posters have their favourites amongst players....even you. And will tend to debate in their favour over criticism.

Of course the opposite happens when posters are not too keen on certain players and go out of their way to criticuze at every possible opportunity .... like you do as well

DD was poor last season - see i can say it how it was without my love for any particular player dominating my opinion.

trying to make it sound that people want oscar sold just cos they are "sad mata fans" is so far idiotic that well, what can one say.

Good player that Oscar....works damm hard for the team and if he is kept by Chelsea then lets hope this long break will do him good so his level is high all season and not just 4 months.

But if he is sold.....lets hope the board sting the potential buyer with 30m plus

You are not even worth talking to, just check how comfortable you are with your screen name. "Suck my dick PSG", probably represents the person you are in real life, a sucker.

Didn't think I'd say this, but Brazil miss him so bad. Elias-Fred-Fernandinho is probably the most boring midfield trio you will see in a top NT.

All the central midfielders were rushing, attempting hollywood passes and going no where, no one could calm down the game and control tempo for Brazil.

@JimWhite

Sources close to Oscar say the player will be staying at Chelsea for now and there have been NO talks with Juventus - SSN

So in other words Sky havent spoke to anyone but a friend of a friend who knows Oscar might have said on social media that Oscar could stay at Chelsea