The London 2012 Olympics

Hutcho

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah he was great. don`t know if you get to see the bbc coverage but his dad was interviewed afterwards by the beeb and he was getting really emotional saying how much he loved his son and was so proud of him,etc...really gushing ..then asked "is this live?" yep it was.. :D

just watched the ladies gymnastics.. Romania were fantastic. mind when the Pele of gymnastics came from there as a 14 year old in `76 i guess it`s not surprising. felt gutted for the Russian girls they were leading and attempted some insane routines but didn`t quite pull them off at the end.

Swimming was superb last night and congrats to Phelps-worlds most successful Olympian with 19 medals.

Meanwhile, outrageous behaviour and there should be an enquiry in the badminton womens beach volleyball, the canadian team are wearing leggings. This is clearly against the Olympic spirit

Fucking time trial going through Kingston again! I didn't know, the delivery driver didn't know, my managers didn't know and the delivery's distribution centre didn't know so the poor fucker drove to Kingston from Cardiff, phoned me to tell me he couldn't get in and had to go back. On a positive point, i'm home 3 hours early. These Olympics are really corrupting my schedule!

And wow i only just realised China came 4th in the woman's (if u can call them that) gymnastics yesterday. Wow, they were obviously not beaten enough, when they get home a good spanking is booked in.

Anyway i'd be so happy if we got a couple of Gold medals today, we have a chance of our best day so far. COME ON!

Does anyone have a profile of the time trial handy?

If its pancake flat, Wiggins shouldn't be beating Martin or Cancellara, or even Chavanel. Those guys theoretically can put out far more power over a far longer distance because they're a lot heavier than Wiggins. Of course the Australian-Belgian has repeatedly defied logic with his 'I lose weight and I gain power!' approach.