TalkChelsea EPL Fantasy 2012/13

Steve

I'm at 52 at the moment, with the Tevez+YaYa bonus points still to come, although I don't have anybody else left.

6 out of 11 player got only 1 bloody point.. :rant:

Hope Agger and Suarez won't score over 8 points, because I'll be screwed in H2H..

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hoping for Kagawa and Arteta to score braces in 3-2 defeats

A cisse goal from half way would do it. Only player I've got left that can accumulate points. So I will get surpassed. May even lose my top 15 position :(

7 points?? Wow, don't know how that's even possible.

He's got 6 players today i think lol.

I guess Tevez was everyone's captain. Got a very good score of 75 which pushed me to 22nd in our league. I am holding my WC for now. Most probably will use it in the next international break in october.

Jumped about 20 places, needed that week indeed. Now i've hit the wildcard so have 2 weeks to do whatever the fuck i like to my team. As Twitter users would say... #happydays

I've used the wildcard as well, didn't know it allows you to make unlimited transfers for 2 weeks, though it is just one off thing.

Using the wildcard lets u have unlimited transfers until the next deadline. Theres a break so we have a bit longer doing it now. It's good but gets me on it every day seeing what i can change.

Using the wildcard lets u have unlimited transfers until the next deadline. Theres a break so we have a bit longer doing it now. It's good but gets me on it every day seeing what i can change.

Already mate, a bit early don't ya think :P

I am wildcarding it as well this week... WIth a two week break i have put in players early who i think we will popular and whose price should rise by the end... Already made some money, so by the time i make my proper transfers next friday i hopefully will have made a bit more money. Probably gonna have to put RVP in though.... And get the chepaest possible player for my bench who play... Also clichy has to go as City seem to be not playing him a lot which is very annoying and my 2 man u defenders plan didn't work (Very happy about that though as in real life it is good news).

I am wildcarding it as well this week... WIth a two week break i have put in players early who i think we will popular and whose price should rise by the end... Already made some money, so by the time i make my proper transfers next friday i hopefully will have made a bit more money. Probably gonna have to put RVP in though.... And get the chepaest possible player for my bench who play... Also clichy has to go as City seem to be not playing him a lot which is very annoying and my 2 man u defenders plan didn't work (Very happy about that though as in real life it is good news).

Same here, using the wildcard to get rid of Evra and Kagawa, getting some cheaper better alternatives like jenkinson and routledge.

Same here, using the wildcard to get rid of Evra and Kagawa, getting some cheaper better alternatives like jenkinson and routledge.

I made an error of thinking man u with Vidic, and (WANKER) being back then they would be solid and vidic used to score a shit load from defence... I might put Cech in... Probably switch from a 3-4-3 to a 3-5-2. Might put Dembele in...

I made an error of thinking man u with Vidic, and (WANKER) being back then they would be solid and vidic used to score a shit load from defence... I might put Cech in... Probably switch from a 3-4-3 to a 3-5-2. Might put Dembele in...

I wanted Dembele but after he joined Sp**s I don't any more..... :D