Thorgan Hazard

themightyblue

On 19/09/2016 at 11:42 PM, Gilvorak said:

He's not that good don't let this recent purple patch fool you. Slow, weak & is weak technically compared to his brother.

He's far from the finished product though. He could make it as a squad player here. If it meant Eden stayed I would be all for it.

2 hours ago, Dazzy_Vance said:

He's far from the finished product though. He could make it as a squad player here. If it meant Eden stayed I would be all for it.

I think his ceiling is a Nolito type of player. Let's wait and see.

So far he's been great centrally but has struggled when pushed out wide.

49 minutes ago, mediator said:

If we he is really good and has the never give up attitude I wouldn't mind paying 20+mi( I know I am quoting a random figure here, just because we paid 20+mil for Luiz who is entering his30s) l to get him back. He has the age advantage.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

He was pretty shite in all honesty but Gladbach didn't help themselves. The one guy we should sign from Mochengladbach would be Dahoud, a good young MF player with great potential and at times tonight his use of the ball and also willingness to take it while under pressure was encouraging but the other guys couldn't hold on to the ball if there lives depended on it. Thorgan still has huge steps to make to be an option for us if we were to resign him, although he has promise but what he showed tonight in terms of trying to do everything himself and overcomplicate simple things has been a regular occurrence this season which isn't good when you consider Gladbach really are struggling.