Daniel Sturridge

the wes

I think it's good news for us if it does occur. However, as Luke's said, he'll probably not want to come here, as he'll not be wanting to sit on the bench, especially not with the ego he's got.

Definatly, i think your right on both cases. It is a good signing, as Chelsea continue to sign great players for the future...But there needs to be a youth structure. Last season DI Santo or Stoch came on the pointless side of 10 minutes to go in a game. We could set something up where the best2 or 3 youth team players get to play in the Reserves, and then the best 2 or 3 Reserves ge to be in the Chelsea squad, and then we play them in the early stages of the League Cup or F.A cup against lesser oposition Ala Man UTD (im sorry i had to say that name...never again). Just something which will guaruntee whatever the squad that the best players WILL in some way get a place in the squad

Definatly, i think your right on both cases. It is a good signing, as Chelsea continue to sign great players for the future...But there needs to be a youth structure. Last season DI Santo or Stoch came on the pointless side of 10 minutes to go in a game. We could set something up where the best2 or 3 youth team players get to play in the Reserves, and then the best 2 or 3 Reserves ge to be in the Chelsea squad, and then we play them in the early stages of the League Cup or F.A cup against lesser oposition Ala Man UTD (im sorry i had to say that name...never again). Just something which will guaruntee whatever the squad that the best players WILL in some way get a place in the squad

We don't know what Ancelotti has planned yet. But like previous seasons i can't see this happening.

But he is not going to be a regular starter, that is a fact. He is going to have to work very hard to earn himself some starting places. He is good enough to but it will take some time. He will get plenty of minutes though, coming off from the bench to start with.

man utd have welbeck macheda

liverpool have ngog

Chelsea have di santo

ngog welbeck and macheda got well more playing time then what di santo got last season.

We must match the playing time they get to what di santo and sturridge get.

Lol 5 hahaha is that a joke kalou got 15 goals in his first season and sturridge is a much better finisher.

Do they show much of the Man City reserve and youth team games out in Holland then? :huh:

15 goals? You've got to be joking. Will be lucky to get 5 starts.

wonder what number he'll get..

Apart from 4, 18 is the lowest number available, so maybe he'll get that. But if we sell Shevchenko or Pizarro, he might take one of their numbers too.

Personally I'd give him the lowest available number by the start of the season that is 7 or above.

Apart from 4, 18 is the lowest number available, so maybe he'll get that. But if we sell Shevchenko or Pizarro, he might take one of their numbers too.

Personally I'd give him the lowest available number by the start of the season that is 7 or above.

That number is cursed :P