Daniel Sturridge

the wes

Over rated one dimensional English player with a fucking shit attitude and one foot,

Typifies this country and who play for it.

Any good for you? And remember it's my opinion.

Overrated in what sense? Before his Liverpool move most thought Welbeck was better than Sturridge.

Liverpool fans thought £12m for Sturridge was overpriced but they're all now saying that it was a bargain.

Explain how he has a "fucking shit attitude"? Let me guess: because he complained about not playing at all when those ahead of him were not performing at all?

One footed is fair enough but his right foot isn't nearly as bad as you're trying to make it sound. He's a good player and his understanding with Suarez is immense. You sound bitter more than anything; your reasoning sounds more like hate rather than anything.

Overrated in what sense? Before his Liverpool move most thought Welbeck was better than Sturridge.

Liverpool fans thought £12m for Sturridge was overpriced but they're all now saying that it was a bargain.

Explain how he has a "fucking shit attitude"? Let me guess: because he complained about not playing at all when those ahead of him were not performing at all?

One footed is fair enough but his right foot isn't nearly as bad as you're trying to make it sound. He's a good player and his understanding with Suarez is immense. You sound bitter more than anything; your reasoning sounds more like hate rather than anything.

he is with the SCUM now you kiss his ass if you want to

Over rated one dimensional English player with a fucking shit attitude and one foot,

over-rated? exactly a year ago (when he was rotting on the bench while FT was screwing us on the pitch), people thought welbeck (welbeck for god's sake) was a better ST.

fucking shit attitude - so if a player knows he is good, can play better can the current no.1 (who is being played simply cos of his price tag) and simply wants to prove himself on the field makes for a "fucking shit attitude". weird.

if i say something like "messi and CR are shit footballers and heskey and bendtner are better footballers than those 2" and then simply add, its my opinion does not make much difference. it just means that the person who thinks that is stupid and a little wrong in the head.

he is with the SCUM now you kiss his ass if you want to

Typical response. Why are you acting like he betrayed us or something when you wanted him gone to begin with?

I hate the club he plays for but admire him as a player and always will, one of my favourite players in world football regardless of what club he plays for. Don't see why that isn't fathomable for some.

have you read HIS

Typical response.

I hate the club he plays for but admire him as a player and always will, one of my favourite players in world football regardless of what club he plays for. Don't see why that isn't fathomable for some.

have you read HIS comments ,, He has moved to a BETTER club .. why dont you follow him there .. oh remember Joe Cole ...

Wow, so because I like Sturridge as a player I should suddenly become a Liverpool fan? Amazing mate.

I don't care about his comments, I know that he's just saying those things to appease the supporters he's with now.

Why are you acting like Chelsea treated him fairly and that his comments are unjustified and stuff? He was not given a chance here so it's natural to expect comments like those. They don't bother me though because I don't need Daniel Sturridge to tell me what club is better, that's his personal opinion, I have mine. I don't care about his personal opinions, I rate him as a football player. It's that simple.

I'm done arguing now anyway as it seems to be the same argument here over and over again; praise Sturridge a little bit and suddenly you're a traitor, a Liverpool fan, scum etc.

I can't be bothered. Don't care if you think I'm all that when I know myself otherwise.

sick of Sturridge fan boys on here ,,, bye

Ok. Avoiding the question here. My guess is that you do that because you (as most others) cannot explain WHY you dislike him.

You just go on about and throw out stuff as "arrogant", "selfish" and whatnot. Words that dont mean anything.

I respect players we sell and wish them well ,, NOT cunts who force force a move and disrespect us ,, Im old fashioned and think a player should play where he

is picked and not just where he wants to play .. Duff played at left back for us .. We sold him ,, I still wish him well .

Turnbull turned down good money but I still respect him . Sturridge and Joe Cole ,,,,,,,,,, SHIT

If you don't like the guy why do you spend so much time in his thread. If I dislike an ex-player's thread I would not be spending time in their thread, I doubt you go into J.Cole's one to call him a cunt every time he plays.

Blaming him for going to Liverpool after he was on the bench for Torres since RdM took over is a lot of sour grapes.

Another player that just couldn't perform well enough for us. Done well when he was on loan and now doing well at Liverpool, I just remember him being really frustrating at times.

I have a feeling it's going to be the same story with Lukaku, good on loan but just can't make it work here.

If you don't like the guy why do you spend so much time in his thread. If I dislike an ex-player's thread I would not be spending time in their thread, I doubt you go into J.Cole's one to call him a cunt every time he plays.

Blaming him for going to Liverpool after he was on the bench for Torres since RdM took over is a lot of sour grapes.

Carlton Cole scored yesterday ..didnt see his thread bumped

Carlton Cole scored yesterday ..didnt see his thread bumped

Maybe if Carlton Cole scores 20-30 goals in a season I might consider been bumping his thread - but neither do I rate him as a striker capable of scoring 20-30 goals; neither do I find his game enjoyable.

There you go again, just throwing words out that mean nothing. How exacly is he overrated?

If im not mistaken he's currently in a shared 3rd position in the top scorers in the PL this season.

Your opinion sure, but it is based on nothing but imaginary things. It doesnt hold up, reality just dont agree with you.

You just answered your own question,selfish

I dont care much about the arrogant part since it had little to do with how a player act on the pitch,but being selfish can be a huge deal.

How many times didnt we complain how selfish sturridge was?

Dont get me wrong,a striker should be abit selfish,but when another player has a much better chance to score he should still pass the ball to that player imo

Selfish? Did you even watch him in a Liverpool game since he left us? You, and everyone else who play this card, just cannot think further than your nose.

The little gametime he had with us, he wanted to make an impact. He's a natural goal scorer and he didnt even have 1/10 the chance Torres had with us. That wasnt about being selfish, he just isnt that type of player we tried to use him as.

I respect players we sell and wish them well ,, NOT cunts who force force a move and disrespect us ,, Im old fashioned and think a player should play where he

is picked and not just where he wants to play .. Duff played at left back for us .. We sold him ,, I still wish him well .

Turnbull turned down good money but I still respect him . Sturridge and Joe Cole ,,,,,,,,,, SHIT

LOL. You are an idiot if you dont believe that EVERY player in the world is selfish and think about themselfes. Especially in football, and at this level, people make decisions that will affect their life and career.

If I was Sturridge, I wouldnt have stayed in Chelsea either. And neither would you, whatever you may say. Leaving us was a huge boost in his career. Because we treated him like shit and we didnt capitilize on his talent.

Instead we kept trusting Torres. If there is ANYONE that is a cunt, its Torres.

There you go again, just throwing words out that mean nothing. How exacly is he overrated?

If im not mistaken he's currently in a shared 3rd position in the top scorers in the PL this season.

Your opinion sure, but it is based on nothing but imaginary things. It doesnt hold up, reality just dont agree with you.

Selfish? Did you even watch him in a Liverpool game since he left us? You, and everyone else who play this card, just cannot think further than your nose.

The little gametime he had with us, he wanted to make an impact. He's a natural goal scorer and he didnt even have 1/10 the chance Torres had with us. That wasnt about being selfish, he just isnt that type of player we tried to use him as.

LOL. You are an idiot if you dont believe that EVERY player in the world is selfish and think about themselfes. Especially in football, and at this level, people make decisions that will affect their life and career.

If I was Sturridge, I wouldnt have stayed in Chelsea either. And neither would you, whatever you may say. Leaving us was a huge boost in his career. Because we treated him like shit and we didnt capitilize on his talent.

Instead we kept trusting Torres. If there is ANYONE that is a cunt, its Torres.

I personally have no problem selling Danny.

It is pretty clear that you are a big fans of Sturridge, I think you should be very happy that we sold him, because he will not prosper in our squad.

On the wing, mourinho will absolutely hate him because defensively he is awful and as center forward he excel in playing through the channel and I am not sure he is the right forward for us.