Daniel Sturridge

the wes

If I remember right, they wanted AVB to come before Dalglish was appointed. No doubt they are happy now with Queen Kenny and look at AVB as something inferior.

Yeh no doubt lol, I just noticed this article on BBC gossip: Liverpool eye Ozil - LOL!

Guarantee there will be some comments on Ozil videos saying Welcome to Liverpool or something on those lines.

Yeh no doubt lol, I just noticed this article on BBC gossip: Liverpool eye Ozil - LOL!

Guarantee there will be some comments on Ozil videos saying Welcome to Liverpool or something on those lines.

Or

We don't need him, we have Henderson and Adam :D

but we're going off topic :P

Anybody remember him before he went to Bolton?. See what a coach can do with a great talent if you belive in him.

Credit goes 110% to Owen.

Come off it.

We're the ones who saw his talent and prized him away from, an already developing, Manchester City. We let him grow in our reserve squad, and watched numerous coaches applaud him (from inside Chelsea). His loan deal was successful because he alone grabbed his opportunity at Bolton, Coyle knew he was a good player and had the team to take the risk.

André showed faith in him to keep him in the squad, did he not? Especially when Coyle begged him for one more season.

Come off it.

We're the ones who saw his talent and prized him away from, an already developing, Manchester City. We let him grow in our reserve squad, and watched numerous coaches applaud him (from inside Chelsea). His loan deal was successful because he alone grabbed his opportunity at Bolton, Coyle knew he was a good player and had the team to take the risk.

André showed faith in him to keep him in the squad, did he not? Especially when Coyle begged him for one more season.

Spot on, credit goes to Danny for his hard work and strong mentality. I can only imagine the difference in performing at a club like Chelsea compared to Bolton with little to no competition.

Agree with the second part. As for beings far worse than Scousers I agree with this:

Scousers genuinely see themselves in for all the biggest talents in the world, Neymar, Hazard etc. There a ton of videos on Youtube regarding young talents which say 'Welcome to Liverpool' as the top comments. I also remember seeing this one video made by some typical fat scouser talking about how Liverpool will get Mata or some BS like that :doh: That in itself makes them very laughable.

Scousers on youtube especially give it out then block you when it comes to taking it back, hate people like that, i created another account once to solely give the twat some home truths :lol:

Should not really do it but i can't help it.

As for Sturridge, on current form best forward in the league behind Van Persie, no doubt.

Welbeck and Sturridge should be the Euro 2012 partnership, even when Rooney has returned.

Rooney since 2004 has played shit in major tournaments, these 2 will be fired up and hungry for it and they have a decent understanding between each other.

@RZA on top of all that his record for Chelsea before he went to Bolton was actually good. He scored goals when ever he was playing in cup competitions, we were all wondering why he did not get a game in the premier-league at that time.

Indeed. I'm not trying to say Coyle didn't play his part, but for that guy to give Coyle all the credit it wrong. Sturridge was always earmarked at one to break through when he was here, it was only a certain manager's hesitance that hindered that slightly.

The thing that impressed me the most was how he found the far post with his right foot. He has improved on his right foot so much its astonishing, he is comfortable when crossing low across goal with his right. He kept switching feet against Newcastle which caused them problems. He complements Mata's game with his ultra pace, he's a dangerous pacy player especially away from home. If we get one more Playmaker like a Modric he'll get golden boot next season.

Stop it Tomo, that was naughty. Tomo lol that was one of the scariest posts i have ever seen on this forum that was horrible. If he had gone to Liverpool as part of the Torres deal i would be demanding a post-mortem from the club. Could you imagine it ? That would be the biggest kick in the bollocks ever !

The lack of Sturridge praising from the media does not please me. If this was United he would probably be the next Fat Ronaldo or the re-incarnation of Pele.

Stop it Tomo, that was naughty. Tomo lol that was one of the scariest posts i have ever seen on this forum that was horrible. If he had gone to Liverpool as part of the Torres deal i would be demanding a post-mortem from the club. Could you imagine it ? That would be the biggest kick in the bollocks ever !

I hope we DID offer him, but they rejected and took the money instead. Missing out on one of the best strikers for an extra 8m and blowing another 35m on Carroll instead would be hilarious.

Indeed. I'm not trying to say Coyle didn't play his part, but for that guy to give Coyle all the credit it wrong. Sturridge was always earmarked at one to break through when he was here, it was only a certain manager's hesitance that hindered that slightly.

Im giving Coyle credit for beliveing in him, something he didnt got here thats why he was sent on loan. Certain manager`s?, And how many of our Academy player have made it for first team over the years regartless who was our coach?.

Sturridge has always had the quality to put on a Chelsea shirt , Even before he came to the club he was playing really well for Man City , linking up really well with the strikers around him!

When he first came to the club , i brought the away shirt (the kit that brought us bad luck) with Sturridge on the back , and everyone was asking me why i got him out of everyone , i just said "I will give you my reason for this in a few seasons"