The Boxing Thread

Ollie

Plenty of boxing fights coming up and i'll certainly be buying that extra extra food & drink for fight nights. (Enjoy)

Terence Crawford vs Amir Khan - April 20th

Deontay Wilder vs Dominic Breazeale - May 18th

Tyson Fury vs Tom Schwarz - June 15th MGM Grand, Las Vegas.

Who you got winning and more importantly how?

WildervsBreazeale.jpg

Tyson FuryVSTomSchwarz.jpg

TerenceCrawfordVSAmirKhanApril20th.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Saturday 27, April 2019

Wembley Arena, Wembley, London, United Kingdom

Daniel Dubois vs Richard Lartey

TV Sat - BT Sport 1 HD - BT Sport 4K UHD - ESPN+ (USA) - MATCH! Boets - MAX Sport 1 HD Bulgaria - S Sport 2 HD (Turkey) - SportKlub5 (Croatia) - SportKlub 5 (Serbia) - SportKlub 5 (Slovenia)

Dubois gonna be in beast mode tonight - AJ better watch out. (Enjoy)

DanielDuboisVSRichardLartey.jpg

DanielDuboisVSRichardLarteyApril27thESPNPlus.jpg

• 1 month later...

Nothing like a good old twist in the current heavyweight saga. Are we going to get one this up and coming weekend (June 15th). Tyson Fury vs Tom Schwarz at the MGM Grand Las Vegas. Never expected Anthony Joshua to get beaten by Andy Ruiz Jr. Something wasn't quite right with aj. Anyway anybody wanna see Fury its on bt ppv you might wanna set your alarm for 3am. Don't forget to buy that extra EXTRA food and drink early Saturday morning (Don't go over the top lol) Tune in and watch Josh Warrington vs Kid Galahad first to get you ready for the BIG one fight fans. (Enjoy)

• 2 weeks later...

Saturday 22nd June

Full Fight Reply - Tyson Fury vs Tom Schwarz (19:30 GMT UK) followed by Behind The Scenes video. Nothing like a good old twist in the heavyweight saga. Looks like Fury is back on top. Fury could fight Kubrat Pulev or Big Baby Miller at MSG in September or October. Better grab some food & drink tomorrow evening and enjoy. Does Ortiz KTFO Deontay Wilder next?

• 2 months later...

The heavyweight saga continues fight fans. Will we get an upset or will the master prevail once again. It's that time on Saturday to buy that extra EXTRA food & drink. There's nothing like a fight party. Wilder Fury and Joshua which one will come out on top and hold all the heavyweight belts?

Set your alarm for about 3:45am. Sports fans will probably stay up watching MMA/UFC and switch over to the Tyson Fury fight. Let the games begin and I'm fired UP.

Saturday 14, September 2019

T-Mobile Arena, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA

Tyson Fury vs Otto Wallin

TV Sat - BT Sport Box Office HD PPV (UK)

• 1 month later...

Hello Sports Fans - looks like WWE Wrestling Federation have signed Tyson Fury and plan a showcase Pay Per View event in Saudi Arabia on 31st October (Thursday). Probably gonna be broadcast world wide this event. I'm already hearing kids at my local shop talking about this event.

I suggest you buy that extra extra EXTRA food & drink plus popcorn cause that will silence the youngsters on a Thursday night. I think The Undertaker helps Tyson Fury beat Strowman (Enjoy)

Crown Jewel (Saudi Arabia)

October 31st

Braun Strowman vs Tyson Fury
Brock Lesnar vs Cain Velasquez

TV Sat - Sky Box Office HD PPV (UK)

• 3 months later...

Saturday, February 22nd
MGM Grand, Las Vegas

Unfinished Business

Deontay Wilder vs Tyson Fury 2 (5am GMT)
Charles Martin vs Gerald Washington

TV Sat - BT Sport Box Office PPV (UK) 

Let the games begin fight fans, so who you got winning? Remember buy that extra extra food & drink for Feb 22nd cause fight night will be epic, maybe invite your friends round aswell. Whats going to happen? Will you guys and gals get nervous? 

Hopefully last time out I don't get too involved & have strange sleeping problems lol.

• 3 weeks later...

Deontay Wilder vs Tyson Fury II Full Fight 2020

Fury is a different beast. What a monster of a man. 206 cm and 122 kg with that cardio is unmatched. With that weight, he koed all of his opponents. Best of this era for sure and I don't see many heavyweights in history beating Fury either. Maybe Lennox Lewis, who is in my opinion the best heavyweight Boxer ever. But even he would struggle with Fury. Funny thing is that Fury's potential is even Way higher. He never trained 2 years straight without any break in his entire career apart from last 2 years. Great fight. Loved Wilders Heart, but he is not a good fighter. He is the greatest ko artist of all time by far, but he got schooled twice by Fury. This time he got mauled. I do not want to watch the trilogy fight after this.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

Wilder is a good guy, but he really walked into a class apart today.

he was able to provide for his fiancee and kids off of being a one trick pony, and I think that will continue into the future. The heavyweight division isnt deep enough to consistently give him trouble long as he has that right bomb.

Fury should end AJ and retire as he planned. He has nothing to prove to anyone now.

• 8 months later...

November 28th,Saturday.

Time to buy that extra EXTRA food & drink fight fans. Who is getting knocked out at the weekend?

Daniel Dubois vs Joe Joyce

TV Sat - BT Sport 1

Mike Tyson vs Roy Jones Jr (late into the night) - America

TV Sat - BT Sport Box Office HD PPV

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Diego Corrales vs Jose Luis Castillo

Full Fight HD - 60fps

(2005 Fight of the year)

May 7, 2005

RIP

On May 7, 2007, exactly two years to the day after his first fight with Castillo, Corrales was killed in a three-vehicle accident near his Las Vegas home.

Corrales was riding a 2007 Suzuki GSXR 1000 motorcycle, traveling northbound on Fort Apache Road in the southwest part of the Las Vegas Valley, Corrales attempted to pass another vehicle at high speed, but Corrales struck the back of the car and was thrown more than 100 feet into oncoming traffic and struck by another vehicle. An ambulance was called by the witnesses at the scene, Corrales was rushed to a hospital but was pronounced dead on arrival. Las Vegas police spokesman Sgt. Tracy McDonald said: "The accident occurred at approximately 7:30 p.m. PDT." McDonald could not say how fast the motorcycle was traveling. Corrales' blood alcohol content was 0.25 at the time of the crash, approximately 3 times the legal limit for Nevada.

• 2 years later...