The Boxing Thread

Ollie

• 2 weeks later...

Not gonna pretend to be a Boxing nut like a lot of people became during the fight :lol: I did watch it, though Mayweather fully deserved that win, defensively strong and landed his punches far more accurately than Pacman.

Boxing doesn't really interest me since Heavyweight boxing died.

There's gonna be an interesting heavyweight bout between Klitschko and Tyson Fury.

Leo Santa Cruz as i have been saying for a few years now, is a special fighter!

He fought tomato cans for 2+ years, so he surprised me. I still think Rigo, Loma, and Walters handle him.

yes it was a great fight as expected. Canelo v Cotto has the potential to take that fight of the year title from them though

Matthysse-Ruslan was this year. Also, don't sleep on Golovkin-Lemieux.

yes it was a great fight as expected. Canelo v Cotto has the potential to take that fight of the year title from them though

It could Canelo-Kirkland was amazing as well. I'm really looking forward to GGG-Lemiuex, the biggest fight of both of their careers!

He fought tomato cans for 2+ years, so he surprised me. I still think Rigo, Loma, and Walters handle him.

Matthysse-Ruslan was this year. Also, don't sleep on Golovkin-Lemieux.

yeah cant wait for GGG-Lemieux

and i dont think Rigo or Walters could beat Leo, Loma on the other hand...