The Boxing Thread

Ollie

I love boxing, have watched it for years from the Lewis, Tyson, Benn, Naseem era

As there are 2 big fights on Saturday, i think this thread is long overdue tbh. There have been a couple of threads here n there but they get lost so i'm hoping we can have a sub board with all the sport in one place (hopefully).

What are your thoughts on Haye vs Chisora and Khan vs Garcia this Saturday night?

I love David Haye, watched him since he was a young rookie, i love his style, his approach, his dedication and his attitude.

The Garcia - Khan build up is getting very interesting and feisty, this could be a classic, i have a feeling Khan could lose but i hope he knocks Garcia out.

I love David Haye, i've watched him for a long, long time and i'm pretty sure he'll beat Chisora up. I hope so anyway. I love his style and his attitude. This could be like the Haye - Harrison fiasco but i will watch both for sure, i can't wait.

There has been boxing discussion a few times in threads but after watching the Khan and Haye fight build ups i had to create this. Boxing is such a great sport and needs a mention here.

Slightly surprised with all the Haye hate but it's all good, i love him and hope he smashes Chisora all over the ring.

There has been boxing discussion a few times in threads but after watching the Khan and Haye fight build ups i had to create this. Boxing is such a great sport and needs a mention here.

Slightly surprised with all the Haye hate but it's all good, i love him and hope he smashes Chisora all over the ring.

I really liked Haye before he completely embarrassed himself vs Klitschko with the cowardly excuses about his broken toe.

The coverage starts at 7pm for Haye - Chisora but does anyone know what time the actual fight will start? The under cards are so annoying. Hope the Khan fight don't start at like 5am too.... I'm guessing Haye - Chisora will enter the ring at half 9, 10 ish but not sure.

Might just get a stream instead of paying for it tbh. We'll see.

i love boxing it`s a great sport. it was one of the sports i played in the army.

i might watch the heavyweights but no interest in the winner..in one corner a bogus heavyweight with a big gob and not much to back it up and in the other corner a wife beating classless thug.

i don`t think the heavyweight division has had a worthy champion to hold the belt in atleast 10 years

much prefer the lighter weights,proper art in sport there. looking forward to the Khan v Garcia.

favorite boxer i`ve seen during my lifetime would be Marvin Hagler.