The Australian Discussion Thread featuring 7 years

capriccioso

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha you sound like one of my mates. He smashes things over his head for the fun of it.......Although he tends to be sober. He's pretty crazy!

Friday night, I ripped a drain pipe off a wall. No reason for it, I just did. Though, I'm reasonably sensible when sober.

Snakebites?

Screw beer, it just makes you feel bloated and it takes forever to get pissed. I just hit the bourbons.

One of my best friends and I smashed a bottle of straight Jack Daniels a week or so ago. Foul, disgusting stuff.

Snakebites alright, prefer standard apple cider or any of the Kopparberg range. (Doubt you get it in NZ or Oz)

28-4-11_kopparberg.jpg

3Ciders1.png

Rekorderlig is the greatest cider! Strawberry and lime is the best flavor. So refreshing. Apple and cinnamon is good too, you can heat it up and drink it.

On the subject of hideous drinks, don't ever try Petrovska Vodka. Its cheap and made here, and its awful. Vomit inducing. A good vodka does not smell at all, Petrovska smells and tastes like acetone. I'm not joking about the vomiting part either, one of my cousins (an excellent drinker- much better than me) threw up after just two shots. The smell of acetone vodka alone makes you gag, I only managed one before deciding to chuck that shit away.