Chelsea Vs Derby County

DavidEU

That and Man City.We were nice and let them get one back lol.

Yeh lol could've had 2 hat tricks but hey even if was just against Derby blah blah good on him.

Now lets go and do the same thing to Roy Keane!Show him what the 'not a threat' team can do...thought knowing Grant he'll decide to rotate the whole team around despite todays working just fine!!!Same as against West Ham

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah i love pens, hate it when we're in them tho. i think both english sides will go out here lol.

Be kinda :( for Everton considering no one expected them to get back in it.

Meh Bolton are English hope lol...

LMFAO channel 5 commentator 'I think the goalie (insert name) is communicating to the fans behind' erm....dont think so lol think thats a silent prayer there lol

Everton missed..woops...and again...also woops they're out..sucks to be them.Meh now they can focus on getting 4th!!!!

Psv missed..also kinda woops...Spurs are through...ish.. or not... ooo they missed!Lol could be out after all...this is fun lol

And PSV are through.Chmimbonda missed...completly lol now they're hiding lol

Come on Bolton!Down to you.

And the PSV player with his shirt over his head has come out of hiding

Edited by Laylabelle

goodnight yids and toffees lol. jenas had a pen to win it but well......gomez saved it lol. Chimbonda terribly scuffed the last one wide.

Edited by OllieCFC

he was the only one that scored in the shootout at anfield last season tho :P think hes only missed one in a shootout (CS) but hey, we just suck at shhotouts. Still if you think about it, Lampard, drogba, sheva, ballack, +1 we should be pretty deadly if they are on the pitch. OMFG we're talking about Chelsea and pen shoot outs, we'll get one now in the UCL quarter.

Kalou and Joe Cole are the 'untouchables' in my book, they are the defence openers -but lets not get carried away with this emphatic win, Derby were awful.

Mourinho would have been more apoplectic about their goal, and how average we were for the first half hour against a team that would struggle in the Championship, more than celebrating the win.

I wouldn't swap him for ANYONE! and that includes Kaka/Messi

TBH, how do you really think Messi is going to get within a mile of Stamford Bridge and come away unscathed?

Good win though.

Edited by Drogba11CFC

i was lucky enough to be able to watch the whole match, joey cole is playing the best football of his life, including the one man show at barnsley.....fabulous stuff joey.

and lamps did anyone else watching the game think like me there was a different lamps out there last night....left foot, right foot, spinning, turning, dribbling, all stuff we knew but never really see it from him he well last night he did it, i know it was only derby but hey we've got a kaka :blue scalf:

regards:JBD

Make no mistake, this game and result has no bearing on the situation with Grant, and neither will the game against Sunderland! The games that are going to matter are the games against Spurs and Arsenal...

Kalou and Joe Cole are the 'untouchables' in my book, they are the defence openers

completely agree, it seems unless they are playing together we can't play football and create chances. They are the ones that are making things happen and picking up some goals too, Kalou has now scored the same as Drogba - 10 goals....

It was almost the perfect performance, we could have scored more goals but it was pretty damn good! Lampard showed his class again, what a cracking game from him. The title race is very interesting now! But can we win our games against Arsenal and Man you???

Make no mistake, this game and result has no bearing on the situation with Grant, and neither will the game against Sunderland! The games that are going to matter are the games against Spurs and Arsenal...

completely agree, it seems unless they are playing together we can't play football and create chances. They are the ones that are making things happen and picking up some goals too, Kalou has now scored the same as Drogba - 10 goals....

It was almost the perfect performance, we could have scored more goals but it was pretty damn good! Lampard showed his class again, what a cracking game from him. The title race is very interesting now! But can we win our games against Arsenal and Man you???

Well they will indeed be something of a litmus -the Yids one we will win -the players will want to show who're the alpha males, and normal Yid pumelling resumed. The gooners couild be different, although they're prone to a recent poor patch.

Last night I was concerned how swiftly Derby were able to counter -and Jones get a goal after near 6 hours of Derby being unable to score. Can you imagine Barca, ManUtd on the counter ?

The team were excellent though in the main, which isn't surprising as it was the same, bar Cudicini, that trounced West Ham.