Chelsea Vs Derby County

DavidEU

The players were far too relaxed when Derby scored and it was a bit of luck that saw the ball fall to their striker!

The big games is where we have come unstuck this season, Arsenal, Man you, Liverpool, Carling Cup Final, FA Cup Quarter final...

we have a team of players who can beat anyone, I would be suprised now if Grant deviated much from this team. Joe Cole and Kalou will be virtually permanant fixtures.........

Lampard and Ballack are working very very well together now and are becomming a formidable teaming with either Maka, Essien or Mikel behind them, one of them getting far forward and the other working the middle of the park...

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd be a bit fucked off if I was Alex though, was playing fantastically, and dare I say it slightly overshadowed Terry before he came back. As long as he's not going to get pissy about it.

Agree Alex has been top class!! But i think overall he will look at this season and say that he has played more games than he probably thought he would have at the start of the season....

Alex can always come in for JT, Essien or Mikel for Maka. But if you ask me it all falls down if we bring in Malouda or SWP for Cole or Kalou...

Agree Alex has been top class!! But i think overall he will look at this season and say that he has played more games than he probably thought he would have at the start of the season....

Alex can always come in for JT, Essien or Mikel for Maka. But if you ask me it all falls down if we bring in Malouda or SWP for Cole or Kalou...

I've still faith in SWP and Malouda. I think Malouda can be brilliant form/class/temporary/permanent type thing -it's just that he must have been reading Winston Bogardes autobiography or something recently, definitley guilty of cuntish laziness of late.

SWP , again can change a game, by opening up defences with pace, just frustrating as fuck sometimes with giving the ball away.

One other thing about last night -thought the crossing in the main was pretty abysmal.

SWP for me has had his chances and is just not good enough. I would like to see him go in the summer and a top class winger come in. Malouda i would happy to give him another chance but he REALLY needs to put some serious work in....

Can understand peoples frustration at SWP. But if he wasnt at Chelsea, people would want him.

Top class wingers who dont get crocked, lose the ball are rarer than rocking horse shit. Oddly enough we had quite a few when we were shite -Walker, Houseman, Weller etc.

SWP is a cut above most wingers nowadays in as much as he bounces off players, doesnt get injured, and can have blinding games.

Can understand peoples frustration at SWP. But if he wasnt at Chelsea, people would want him.

Top class wingers who dont get crocked, lose the ball are rarer than rocking horse shit. Oddly enough we had quite a few when we were shite -Walker, Houseman, Weller etc.

SWP is a cut above most wingers nowadays in as much as he bounces off players, doesnt get injured, and can have blinding games.

I honestly can't remember the last time SWP had a good game on the wing, any good games he has had has been playing down the middle. Right now i would rather play our reserve team wingers rather than him, let alone already established ones.

SWP for me has had his chances and is just not good enough. I would like to see him go in the summer and a top class winger come in. Malouda i would happy to give him another chance but he REALLY needs to put some serious work in....

I'm with you on this one Esk. On a good day SWP's class but he's way too inconsistent. Jose worked his arse off to get the best out of him and it took a bloody long time but Shauny finally seemed to have sorted out his game and found his form before Jose left. Now though, the frustrating side to his game seems to have crept back in again. He's by no means our worst player but I've always had my doubts he's actually good enough.

Malouda, I just dont know about. Looked really promising to start with then either his injury or Jose's departure seemed to detract from his game big time.

Edited by misschief

If sparky comes bentley will follow (hope he comes anyway tho) and will love to stick it up the arse so to speak. Be good to see yet another england international in the team. Joe Cole and Bentley out wide, suits me big time. We dont need to buy more than one tho. I'm now strarting to agree with you on SWP. His final ball is terrible and he very rarely makes good runs. he just gives the ball away or runs into dead ends. He's not as direct as he used to be, cuts in too much. I think hes better on the left or in the middle. Malouda has to go, he has nothing. Kalou, Bentley, Joe Cole, not bad atacking options. Bentley scores too.

Edited by OllieCFC

Yeh lol didnt last time against scumboes (Livscum) have Robben,Maka or Germei taking them something stupid like that lol taking ours pens

Ahhh why are we eeeep dont jnyx us cause we suck at them lol

Anyway yeh Lampard recovered very quick lol..

Awww kid at work had a Chelsea shirt onto day.So cute!!!Was awwwing at it all day lol not that he understood being 2 but :D makes a change from the Liverpool flock of 2 lol

for me get rid of the pair of them SWP and malouda, 1st one i'd go for is bentley, and his mate on the other wing pederson but i can't see sparky letting 'em both go, so bentley and who on the left?

regards:JBD

Good call.

I like that thought, JBD. I would like to see our 4-3-3 employed with Joe Cole and Bentley on the wings, and Drogba or Kalou through the centre.

yeah i'd go along with that, but drogba as striker i don't think sala can carry that responsability, but i must say i've been very impressed with sala's display's of late on the left, and i think there's still a lot of room for improvement but he's cetainly looked very good.

btw a bit off topic i got the chance to get my first look at diego at werder bremen, he looks very usefull, he really impressed me a real attacking midfielder very skillfull, i hope we sign him.

regards:JBD