Chelsea Vs Derby County

DavidEU

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eh.. 6 - 1.. kinda puts a down on things..

Make it 7!

It really does lol.Poor Carlo but meh its the same as Maccyfield when we played them,made them happy so we can send Derby down with the knowing they scored at the Bridge

108 for super Frank

Full-time.

Close game.

Yep I mean when they pulled one back.You started to worry...that and their 88% possesion mean bloody hell we mus have gone to sleep..how did we pull that off eh

And over to ITV4 we go...

Are highlights of tonights games on TV at anytime?

Skysports 2 at 10

Edited by Laylabelle

i dont really need to say anything except lampard is the best attacking midfielder in the history of our beautiful game.

Had PC on Chelsea and TV on yids, watching at the same time. Yids have been outstanding. Everton tooo. Both Extra time and probs both going to pens.

Edited by OllieCFC

i dont really need to say anything except lampard is the best attacking midfielder in the history of our beautiful game.

Had PC on Chelsea and TV on yids, watching at the same time. Yids have been outstanding. Everton tooo. Both Extra time and probs both going to pens.

I wouldn't swap him for ANYONE! and that includes Kaka/Messi

you cant swap him, hes irreplacable. Hes not going anywhere anyway, i'm sure of that. And he hit the post after 2 mins. If that had gone in, he may of had 5 or 6 and Chelsea couldve had 10. Was the easiest win ive ever seen.