Chelsea Vs Derby County

DavidEU

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah shite lol.

Erm 1-0 lol.Before would've said more but this is Grant who seems to be the new Rafa,

Erm Ollie if your going to this match,we go 1-0 down throw yourself off the staduim lol.Sucide tip and save us from furthur embrassment :P

An animal is at its most dangerous when it is wounded. I sense a 4-0 backlash.

Damn you calling our club an animal :lol:

We should get a 2-0 win,or perhaps a draw if our mastermind coach makes a 'change''

I can see a 4-0 backlash too, we'll be gunning for them, their confidence is below zero and by the time we're finished with them, they'll be hoping the season ends as quick as possible. We're an angry team just looking to smash someone out of site. We always bash Derby at SB, we've put 4 past them on a few occasions in the last decade and were gonna do it again. Still regardless of the score, we will win.

No! I hate losing frenz.

Ahh Derby. Meticulous preparation and constant note writing and changes as the game progresses ? Nah thats for Portuguese losers.

If we go a goal down, frowning and head scratching does the trick, and hoping Clarkey sorts it out. But that wont happen against Derby.

I'm looking forward to Grant stumbling up off the bench, trying to clench his fist in celebration, looking vaguely self conscious, in that Matalan black shirt as we beat Derby senseless.

oh i don't know any longer, there was those on here saying we would murder barnsley well...........

with the gormless one in charge i just don't feel confident we can beat anyone, and the way we've been performing lately...........anyone care to say we won't loose our home record to the worse team ever in the PL, the way things are going i wouldn't be the least bit surprised.......what's happened to the team and club i've supported all these years.

alright CM i won't tell 'em how long :whistling:

regards:JBD

oh i don't know any longer, there was those on here saying we would murder barnsley well...........

with the gormless one in charge i just don't feel confident we can beat anyone, and the way we've been performing lately...........anyone care to say we won't loose our home record to the worse team ever in the PL, the way things are going i wouldn't be the least bit surprised.......what's happened to the team and club i've supported all these years.

regards:JBD

Totally agree with all that. Feel completely ambivalent about the rest of the season now, losing our home record will just about finish me off altogether though.

I predict a 1 - 0 tight victory for us.

The only team that seems to be working for him is the one played against the spammers and the greeks...

Tend to think there will be a bit of a demolition, and the Toad can get away with any team, or subsitutions more or less.