Celtic or Rangers?

Shogun

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No offence to any fans of either team here (as I'm aware some people on here support these teams), but -

When it comes to Celtic, I find that they have very aggressive fans who do some very aggressive stuff outside of football. They're a lot more quiet than Rangers fans when it comes to debates and arguments, and they also seem a lot more humble.

They have some disgusting chants however, and are often offensive.

Rangers fans annoy me more than any other fans in the world. Literally.

They (most of them, not all of them) always like to play both the victim and the bully at the same time when it comes to their club.

Their sayings are extremely stupid and contradictory also.

You will hear them shouting at other fans "WE ARE ONE OF THE MOST SUPPORTED TEAMS IN THE WORLD!!!" and then in the very same breathe say their silly saying "NO-ONE LIKES US WE DON'T CARE, WE ARE THE PEOPLE!".

If no one likes you, how are you one of the most supported teams in the world?

If you don't care about it, why do you come up with chants, songs and quotes about it?

The constant bullshit about the amount of league titles they've won too irritates me so fucking much too.

They don't even realise that there's a team in Uruguay (I'll try and find their name later) with 2 more league titles than them.

They also seem to always put words in Celtic supporters' mouths, and pretend like Celtic fans have said something wrong (of course they have actually said wrong things at times, but a lot of RFC supporters just make up shit to justify shouting abuse at them).

A lot of Rangers fans tend to be ignorant, obnoxious and have little-to-no respect for people outside of their family and close friends.

They are the most frustrating and deluded people I've ever come across when it comes to actually talking football.

It's as if they don't know what a conversation they is. They just want to shout their point (which is usually wrong) until you give up.

So - If I had a gun to my head, I'd rather support Celtic.

This is just from my experience. I understand there are some strong things I've said, and not all Rangers/Celtic fans are like this, but I'm just saying what I've experienced. No offence intended.

Wahaay there's Chelsea hate too on that Celtic forum, love it. Learn something new every day, there was me always thinking that Celtic and Liverpool had a special relationship, but they are friends with the other side of Merseyside instead. Very interesting. Love hearing about other teams 'istory'

Celtic purely for family reasons my mother is Scottish & the family was raised Celtic, half of them went & married Protestants & the family is divided with rangers & Celtic fans. I don't take much interest in Scottish football through tbh.

The religious divide is ridiculous in my opinion. Their hatred of eachother is much more than football it's pathetic.

No offence to any fans of either team here (as I'm aware some people on here support these teams), but -

When it comes to Celtic, I find that they have very aggressive fans who do some very aggressive stuff outside of football. They're a lot more quiet than Rangers fans when it comes to debates and arguments, and they also seem a lot more humble.

They have some disgusting chants however, and are often offensive.

Rangers fans annoy me more than any other fans in the world. Literally.

They (most of them, not all of them) always like to play both the victim and the bully at the same time when it comes to their club.

Their sayings are extremely stupid and contradictory also.

You will hear them shouting at other fans "WE ARE ONE OF THE MOST SUPPORTED TEAMS IN THE WORLD!!!" and then in the very same breathe say their silly saying "NO-ONE LIKES US WE DON'T CARE, WE ARE THE PEOPLE!".

If no one likes you, how are you one of the most supported teams in the world?

If you don't care about it, why do you come up with chants, songs and quotes about it?

The constant bullshit about the amount of league titles they've won too irritates me so fucking much too.

They don't even realise that there's a team in Uruguay (I'll try and find their name later) with 2 more league titles than them.

They also seem to always put words in Celtic supporters' mouths, and pretend like Celtic fans have said something wrong (of course they have actually said wrong things at times, but a lot of RFC supporters just make up shit to justify shouting abuse at them).

A lot of Rangers fans tend to be ignorant, obnoxious and have little-to-no respect for people outside of their family and close friends.

They are the most frustrating and deluded people I've ever come across when it comes to actually talking football.

It's as if they don't know what a conversation they is. They just want to shout their point (which is usually wrong) until you give up.

So - If I had a gun to my head, I'd rather support Celtic.

This is just from my experience. I understand there are some strong things I've said, and not all Rangers/Celtic fans are like this, but I'm just saying what I've experienced. No offence intended.

I take it you were with C****c fans when talking about football to come up with the opinion we are ignorant, obnoxious and have little-to-no respect for people outside of their family and close friends ? That's the most ludicrous thing I think I have ever heard tbh.

Everyone has bad words to say about Rangers fans since Manchester 08, You're not going to tell me with 150,000 + fans being aloud to drink throughout the day in the one city isn't going to lead to trouble when you get beat in a major final ?

You obv don't here any stories about C****c fans ? They aren't the nicest bunch.

I take it you were with C****c fans when talking about football to come up with the opinion we are ignorant, obnoxious and have little-to-no respect for people outside of their family and close friends ? That's the most ludicrous thing I think I have ever heard tbh.

Everyone has bad words to say about Rangers fans since Manchester 08, You're not going to tell me with 150,000 + fans being aloud to drink throughout the day in the one city isn't going to lead to trouble when you get beat in a major final ?

You obv don't here any stories about C****c fans ? They aren't the nicest bunch.

Both are as bad as each other. Its funny when both of them try to make each other out to be the worst tbh.

Rangers. I can't say I like Rangers since they're part of that silly little feud, and being a secularist, people fighting over religion is something I can't stand. But the Celtic fans, from my experience, are one of the least likable bunches in football (along with Liverpool, QPR and Benfica fans).

Would you tell us some?

Would you tell us some?

How they were going on there supporters bus at the last old firm game with a coffin in the middle of the main street showing off with it in front of young kids, how they sing about wishing British troops die at war and when they took a what looked to be rifle obv fake to show off I show you the picture when I get it.

Edit: there's the picture I was referring too. http://images.mirror.co.uk/upl/dailyrecord3/may2012/5/7/parkhead-gun-image-1-342069419.jpg

I dont know if the sectarianism will ever be resolved -but it is endemic and goes back centuries.

This thread Celtic or Rangers ? was 100% guaranteed to degenerate into ''their fans are horrible cunts'' and for that reason I try and stay neutral.

Its Chelsea that matters

Easily Celtic. As a Scottish fan and supporter the Rangers supporters aren't nice. Growing up surrounded by them, you were either a Tim or Ger, then you really see who asssociates with a club (at least from my own view!). I realise you will get just as bad characters who support Celtic. Most my mates support them, it's just been something we've grown up with. Also, I grew up watching Henrik Larsson, the man was a god! Some Chelsea fans may have their Zola who made them like Chelsea well Larsson was the Celtic equivalent.

• 1 year later...

Chelsea's first manager was a Rangers player, so the link has existed since 1905.

Both teams play in blue with a lion On their crest.

The respective fans have enjoyed a great relationship at friendlies over the years.

When Man Utd warmed up in their CL game against Rangers, the Rangers fans repeatedly chanted CHELSEA

Celtic hate Chelsea, their fans are fully aware of the link, they booed JT at the Petrov benefit game.