Hatem Ben Arfa

BleedsBlue

He is a true natural, epl proven, Winger.

Of course he would be welcome here if we get rid of malouda, benayoun...

We could have:

hazard + marin as LW

Mata + Oscar as AM

Moses + Ben Arfa as RW

I don't see any problem with that with some rotation, injuries...

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like Ben Arfa but I don't think he'd improve our starting line up. He's still got quite a bit of "all show no end product" to him, plus he is quite injury prone. But he's still a good player, on his day very very good indeed. Newcastle never sell people cheap though, Ba obviously being the exception because of his release clause due to his knee problems; so I highly doubt we'll sign him and if we do it would be for far too much money. Look at the Carroll deal for the sort of treatment we'd get if we approached them now.

I'd much rather see us sign another striker or a deep lying playmaker.

I have seen very many good arguments on why we don't need this guy, so I won't add to them. Dude is a cancer & we have enough internal problems as it is. Let homie hangout w/ Djibril Cissé & they will discuss the next club they will destroy. <_<

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You