Eden Hazard

the wes

So what if Hazard was out? He could dominate tonight as I expect him to. Well rested, full of energy, let's see what he has got in him.

Let's hope so but it's not that simple, especially for attacking players. Ronaldo came back from an injury after being our for 2-3 weeks, around the same time frame as Eden and in his first game back, he looked like a shadow of his former self.

Let's just hope Hazard's been doing some really intense training and can at least be at 80% not 50%.

Let's hope so but it's not that simple, especially for attacking players. Ronaldo came back from an injury after being our for 2-3 weeks, around the same time frame as Eden and in his first game back, he looked like a shadow of his former self.

Let's just hope Hazard's been doing some really intense training and can at least be at 80% not 50%.

We will see, soon.

Turns out my paranoia was right to begin with. This may seem like a hindsight comment but should never have started in the first place. Risky to play a not 100% player against this powerful Atletico side and then made 2 big mistakes for the first and third goals.

Turns out my paranoia was right to begin with. This may seem like a hindsight comment but should never have started in the first place. Risky to play a not 100% player against this powerful Atletico side and then made 2 big mistakes for the first and third goals.

Wasn't fitness, he lacked concentration. He switched off and let the right back ghost him... twice. The three and then six defenders in the box should of dealt with both there goals to be honest. Just didn't react quick / efficient enough.

Hazard was our most potent threat going forward btw.

Wasn't fitness, he lacked concentration. He switched off and let the right back ghost him... twice. The three and then six defenders in the box should of dealt with both there goals to be honest. Just didn't react quick / efficient enough.

Your fitness level can affect the mental side as well. If you are not at 100% in terms of fitness or condition especially for such a big game, then you won't all too comfortable to do the things that needed to be done and able to concentrate properly.

Hazard was our most potent threat going forward btw.

Don't want to be critical here but that is only because we hardly did anything else going forward and were poor. We were cautious in the first half and then just aimlessly lump the balls upfront in the second.

If that comment is true I can actually see him off to PSG/Real for real next season. Jose won't have that here and rightly too. Tbf tonight loss was mostly his fault with his lack of concentration in 2 of their goals. Then there is that constant flirt with PSG and the dream of Madrid idea. This is why he was never really gonna become a legend here but just merely a great player we have and having the pleasure of witnessing in our shirt. I hope I am wrong and he gets even better next season but it could also be down from here for him at Chelsea too.

Am hoping that was just a mistranslated comment..

Probably one of those convenient "mistranslation" the media loves to do.

Pretty obvious to me that Hazard means "Chelsea are not made to play "possession football", Chelsea are made to play on the counter.

Probably one of those convenient "mistranslation" the media loves to do.

Probably - but some people only love themselves - not saying he is like that, but it's in the tough times you find out more about a person... Are thy willing to fight and try to achieve something, or do they look for the next easy meal ticket....?

Time is the revealer of all motives... (Time will tell) :)

If that comment is true I can actually see him off to PSG/Real for real next season. Jose won't have that here and rightly too. Tbf tonight loss was mostly his fault with his lack of concentration in 2 of their goals. Then there is that constant flirt with PSG and the dream of Madrid idea. This is why he was never really gonna become a legend here but just merely a great player we have and having the pleasure of witnessing in our shirt. I hope I am wrong and he gets even better next season but it could also be down from here for him at Chelsea too.

Probably the biggest pile of horseshit ever typed on this thread.