Eden Hazard

the wes

The only thing thats going to prevent him from becoming the next Ronaldo or Bale.

And still be the better for it.

Cristiano/Bale have physical attributes Hazard will never have....

AS mentioned above, Ribery is the ideal.......

However, I still think he can be what Cassano failed to be.....

Our Christmas hero! Simply the best player in the league in the past couple of weeks. Came up with the performances when we needed them and gave us 10/12 points in the toughest time of the year.

Thank you, Eden! :D

Overall this season? Sure. The past couple of weeks? I think Eden has been better. Suarez went missing for 90 mins against us while Eden was the MOTM against Liverpool.

Hmm, disagree. In the last 4 weeks alone Suarez scored 11 goals, yeah he didn't score against us or City but for me he's still been the best player in the PL this season and in the last couple of weeks.

Suarez wasnt there in the big games while eden clearly was

Yeah I agree, Suarez has been quiet in general against big teams but overall he is currently the best player in the PL.

Eden is definitely around there at this moment though but I think he can be even better. I'm just waiting for Eden to explode like I know he can before I say he's the best in the league.

just saw januzaj. hazard definitely cant rest if he doesnt wanna these hot youngsters around the world catch up to him.

even if janujaz would win united the league by himself and all those belgians around the globe would have a perfect season, hazard would still be a starter for belgium. he'd even be in the starting line-up even if he'd leave for maldives tomorrow and arrive in brazil with a half an hour before belgium's first game. he is for belgium what cristiano is for portugal, ibrahimovic for sweden and so on. it's hazard we're talking about, not chadli, so that can januzaj threaten his place in the belgium starting line-up

even if janujaz would win united the league by himself and all those belgians around the globe would have a perfect season, hazard would still be a starter for belgium. he'd even be in the starting line-up even if he'd leave for maldives tomorrow and arrive in brazil with a half an hour before belgium's first game. he is for belgium what cristiano is for portugal, ibrahimovic for sweden and so on. it's hazard we're talking about, not chadli, so that can januzaj threaten his place in the belgium starting line-up

januzai has nothing to do with Belgium or its nt. he only holds the nationality so he can play in England.

januzai has nothing to do with Belgium or its nt. he only holds the nationality so he can play in England.

Considering he was born in Belgium, grew up in Brussels and went through the Anderlecht youth academy until 2011, that's a rather stupid comment to make... Just because he hasn't determined which country he'll represent.

I don't know where you get your info, but he hasn't nearly been as important for us as Cristiano or Zlatan were for their countries. ;)

We have a very talented, forward, direct player in Hazard who will dribble his way into the box and the goal, gluing the ball on his feet sometimes and getting out of the some ridiculous situations when he's marked by even 3 men. He also has a good vision and can provide a good assist and has been getting more confident with shooting.

This kid is a gem. I'll wear my Hazard shirt tomorrow proudly :D

Been reading abit on other Chelsea forums and apart from praising him some of the members there suggest to build the team arround him.

Some say that Mourinho is already doing that.

What are your toughts about that?

Should a top team like Chelsea depend so much on one player? I have my doubts to be fair