Eden Hazard

the wes

It takes Hazard 27 minutes and 47 seconds to earn what I earn in a month.

It takes Ribery 16 minutes and 12 seconds to earn what I earn in a month.

:mouthclosed:

Clearly you're not working hard enough.

Five minutes of scrolling I'm never getting back. -_-

Again, to above tweet. I'm more likely to believe the Belgian manager than some rumours.

If that twitter comment was aimed at me I'd recommend you read the tweet again. It says the deals will be confirmed by the clubs not that the deals will be finalised.

This. Medical probably Monday/Tuesday. Signed by Wednesday.

Everything likely to be done by next Tuesday. Deal to be announced within the next 24 hours. Medical to possibly be conducted this Sunday. Transfer officially announced on Monday.

Geez just relax guys, he is ours, period. Who cares what is the exact date he signs.

In fact mods should relocate this thread to the "player database" and discuss things like what number he will wear and what pizza toppings he likes.

Geez just relax guys, he is ours, period. Who cares what is the exact date he signs.

In fact mods should relocate this thread to the "player database" and discuss things like what number he will wear and what pizza toppings he likes.

People are worried I suppose because he hasnt signed anything and until he does he can go wherever the fuck he wants.

People are worried I suppose because he hasnt signed anything and until he does he can go wherever the fuck he wants.

I get that mate, but it is just so OBVIOUS he is going to sign for us.

If he is that stupid to change his mind at this stage, then I don't even want him here tbh.

dont wanna upset anybody but didnt Berbatov travel to manchester to sign for man city and ManU reps nabbed him at the airport and STOLE him? lol

dont wanna upset anybody but didnt Berbatov travel to manchester to sign for man city and ManU reps nabbed him at the airport and STOLE him? lol

Didnt we do the same with Mikel?