Eden Hazard

the wes

Should we Hate Hazard?

I think that's what the media is trying to do and it has worked or rather working in some way.

For a while, I joined others and actually followed what the English press had written about the kid's transfer decisions as well as the rumoured salaries he demanded.

But watching his final game for Lille against Nancy last week, you cannot but ask yourself if what the media outlets had been spouting about the kid is actually true?

Eden Hazard has been painted as a cocky, arrogant and egotistic greedy harlot over the past few weeks, but is that really true about the kid?

It is rumoured in the English press that Eden Hazard demanded 200k per week from Citeh, Man U and Chelsea. Anyone who follows LÉquipe, France Football magazine and other French reporters will have to ask questions about the source of those figures because they reported his demand is 550,000 Euros per week. (writers mistake - they said per month)

As a matter of fact, his agent came out in the French press and reported the salary demands (a day after he was rumoured to have requested 200k a week) are false. It was reported everywhere in the French papers. None of the British papers even mentioned his agents comments. They ran with the 200k a week story. I wonder why?

You've got to ask yourselves which salary makes more sense from a Chelsea perspective as well as the motives for the English press. If Eden Hazard had been tilting towards Manchester United, do you think the outrageous demands (if there was one) would have been made public?

Anyone who saw the finale against Nancy saw the Lille fans celebrate the departure of Hazard like a legend was leaving them. If he was an arrogant prick like a lot of people have described him, will the fans wear T-shirts and carry banners in his honour?

Will they wear wigs in red, black and yellow or even carry the Belgian flag? Will Lille say goodbye to Hazard like this to a greedy harlot only concerned about himself and not his club?:

(Please copy and paste the url below into your browser-ed)

http://www.101greatg...-tribute-video/

I certainly remember the comments about wearing blue next season etc....But if you actually look for the videos and follow the sequence of the questions poured on him by the reporters, you'll notice a lot of the comments presented weren't a true representation of the events that transpired?

For the blue comment, see this video:

Per one of the translators on YouTube, this was what happened:

- Journalist : What's your favorite colour, Red or Blue?

- Eden Hazard : As you see my t-shirt is red and the chases of the stadium are Blue, that's all :)

If you take your time and read the translations of his comments from French to English, you will notice this kid is not what is portrayed to be by the English media. I won't deny that some of his interviews could have been handled better during this transfer saga. However, some of that should have been mitigated with better advice from a good agent (which he clearly does not have).

Also, what do most of us expect from a 21 year old still maturing. You would think JT walks around with the G-String of the girl he slept with last night the way the English press portray him. So don't believe all that is painted in the press about this kid. Be glad we might land one of the most talented youngsters in football today.

If he was anything like they say he is; Lille fans, President, Owners and Teammates would not speak about him the way they do. Maybe more important, will Alex Ferguson be going for a player with such stinking behaviour and attitude?

http://www.chelsea.v...le.asp?a=529498

I hate the media so much.

Have you actually seen enough of him or is that just a reaction to an unimpressive vid?

Just a reacton that specific video. I could be wrong and I hope I am but once again that specific video, which one poster was very impressed by, didn't show much of this supposed world class player. Players like Sessengon who are decent players put in similar performances week in week out and I wouldn't pay 32m for him or close to it.

Just a reacton that specific video. I could be wrong and I hope I am but once again that specific video, which one poster was very impressed by, didn't show much of this supposed world class player. Players like Sessengon who are decent players put in similar performances week in week out and I wouldn't pay 32m for him or close to it.

You need to watch a few full games mate. Sessengon is nowhere near Hazard.

Can we stick to the thread title please, this is the Hazard thread & all I've read through from today is complete & utter pointless bullshit. The pub thread is there for a reason, take your off topic discussions there.

Thanks.

Can we stick to the thread title please, this is the Hazard thread & all I've read through from today is complete & utter pointless bullshit. The pub thread is there for a reason, take your off topic discussions there.

Thanks.

U mad bro? :Goober: