Schurrle signing confirmed; will wear #14

Lukaku is a long way off is he? 13 goals in his first season is a long way off? Drogba helped us win two Premier League titles before he scored that many in a single season.

He have played 25 BPL games (5 with Belgium), 13 goals and mostly of them either being a sub or going off before the match finished. Few games played completely. And with WBA (just to remember they don't have Mata assisting to score)... Pretty good stats for a 19 years old guy.

http://espnfc.com/player/_/id/139437/romelu-lukaku?cc=5739#

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 mil. Wtf... If we sell him for that we are stupid. He is still gonna be worth that in a season if for some reasonit didn't work out, so why sell him before he has even worn the shirt.

I think there's zero chance of us selling him for a bargain price when we have no reason to. If we do then I've drastically misjudged the people running this club.

Lukaku is a long way off is he? 13 goals in his first season is a long way off? Drogba helped us win two Premier League titles before he scored that many in a single season.

He is a long way off being the top striker we need, we couldn't go into the season with him as our first choice striker, he'd be a good backup to someone like Falcao. But look at how much he has improved this season, I think he'd improve much more with another season on loan then here, he's still only 19.

I just waiting for the "LOL ALL HE DUZ IS CUT INSIDE AND SHOOT WITH HIS STRONG FOOT ROLFMAO CUNT SHIT" argument to surface. I can't wait to read that every second post.

JUDGE PLAYERS WHEN THEIR CHELSEA CAREER IS OVER.

NOBODY WAS TOO SUNSHINE AND SMILES ABOUT DROGBA WHEN HE SIGNED HELL THERE WAS EVEN PERIODS WHERE PEOPLE ABSOLUTELY DESPISED HIM

Carry on.

Alright, but that must count for both sides of the coin. No wankfest before he proves people wrong!

Just had a night out with a true Leverkusen fan who goes to the games.

He said Schurrle is a good player (nowhere near a star) but also very much an unfinished product....

Please, someone tell me why we would ake him over Lukaku if it is to play him as a striker?

As a winger .... Ok. But aren't there other priorites in our team??

Just had a night out with a true Leverkusen fan who goes to the games.

He said Schurrle is a good player (nowhere near a star) but also very much an unfinished product....

Please, someone tell me why we would ake him over Lukaku if it is to play him as a striker?

As a winger .... Ok. But aren't there other priorites in our team??

I would be majorly surprised different we had bought him to play as a striker. He can play there, and may be a 3rd/4th choice striker option if needed, but i think he has been bought to play alongside hazard and mata.... If we have in fact bought him.

There is talk in the general transfer forum about him but i thought it would be better to post about him in his thread.

I am personally happy that the schurrle deal has apparently collapsed.I hope that we now go in for one of di maria or sanchez and recall KDB :)

There is talk in the general transfer forum about him but i thought it would be better to post about him in his thread.

I am personally happy that the schurrle deal has apparently collapsed.I hope that we now go in for one of di maria or sanchez and recall KDB :)

Where does it say the deal has collapsed?

Where does it say the deal has collapsed?

KDB refuses to go to Leverkussen.

Apparently, Schurrle fires warning: Chelsea won´t try again. This could be Lever´s last chance.

I do not know how reliable Tribal Football is though.

Tribal football is very unreliable :doh:

Some of their stories were reliable, one paper comes up with any story & all of them follow it.

It reminds me, Rafa´s story 3-4 months ago. Most fans went for it & jumped on the bangwagon. Today´s Rafa is doing fairly well.

Some of their stories were reliable, one paper comes up with any story & all of them follow it.

It reminds me, Rafa´s story 3-4 months ago. Most fans went for it & jumped on the bangwagon. Today´s Rafa is doing fairly well.

No. Tribalfootball is the worst source anyone could quote.

The deal isn't off at all, no one credible's come out to say it is, I wouldn't be worried yet until something more concrete comes out about it.