Schurrle signing confirmed; will wear #14

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He was brought up to be a striker at mainz..

Yes but collectively they were a hard working unit. Surely on the left he'd do the same. He only plays left wing so his pace can be used on the counter attack too.

and I'd hope so. Mainz were known to run lots and defend great as a unit so surely on the left he'd do a job.

http://www.oneworldsports.com/chelsea-boosts-attacking-options-pending-schurrle-capture/

read this

ST + Ba + Schurrle

This...

Get rid of Torres and loan Lukaku for one more season. Also, off load Marin, Benayoon and Malouda. Move Oscar to the pivot. Buy Cavani and Schurrle!

Have Hazard, Mata, Moses, Schurrle and KDB to rotate on the attacking trio. Cavani and Ba as the strikers!

On the pivot, loan Romeu and Chabolah. Get rid of Mikel (not necessarily though). Promote Ake and buy Capoue. Buy Modric or Moutinho...We would have Oscar, Moutinho, Ramires, Capoue and Ake.

Defense is fine, we only have to buy a CB and LB to replace Cole and Terry next year.

This...

Get rid of Torres and loan Lukaku for one more season. Also, off load Marin, Benayoon and Malouda. Move Oscar to the pivot. Buy Cavani and Schurrle!

Have Hazard, Mata, Moses, Schurrle and KDB to rotate on the attacking trio. Cavani and Ba as the strikers!

It would suit better if we just scraped the 4231 in general imo

Sell Ivanovic, Marin, Torres, Malouda, Benayoun, Ferrera,

Cavani (Hopefully), DLP, CB, GK, DM

------------Cavani-------------

Hazard----------------Mata

---------DLP---Oscar------

--------------DM------------

Cole-------------------Azpilicueta

--------Luiz------CB--------------

--------------Cech-----------------

---------------BA---------------

Schurrle---------------Moses

-------KDB------Ramires------

---------Mikel/Romeu--------------

Bertrand------------------Wallace

---------Terry----Cahill-----------

----------------GK-------------------

It would suit better if we just scraped the 4231 in general imo

Sell Ivanovic, Marin, Torres, Malouda, Benayoun, Ferrera,

Cavani (Hopefully), DLP, CB, GK, DM

------------Cavani-------------

Hazard----------------Mata

---------DLP---Oscar------

--------------DM------------

Cole-------------------Azpilicueta

--------Luiz------CB--------------

--------------Cech-----------------

---------------BA---------------

Schurrle---------------Moses

-------KDB------Ramires------

---------Mikel/Romeu--------------

Bertrand------------------Wallace

---------Terry----Cahill-----------

----------------GK-------------------

Yeah, but until I dont see the new manager, I am not playing with the formation...

You agree with the new names though and off loads?

I'll give a basic rundown of his abilities:

• Great work rate. He will help out the fullbacks.
  • Powershot long distance shot.
  • Very pacey.
  • Very agressive and brave.
  • Can play on both wings, CAM and CF.
  • Has a height advantage.
  • Stamina to burn
  • Calm on the ball
  • German = Penalties

Personally I see him as one of those big games and never give up sorts like Lamps and Drogba. He is the type of guy that will pull something out of his arse when things are looking down.

Thanks Spike!

Does he have a presence about him, as Drogba & Ballack did? As in, while he scare the shit out of people when he runs at them :lol:

This...

On the pivot, loan Romeu and Chabolah. Get rid of Mikel (not necessarily though). Promote Ake and buy Capoue. Buy Modric or Moutinho...We would have Oscar, Moutinho, Ramires, Capoue and Ake.

Defense is fine, we only have to buy a CB and LB to replace Cole and Terry next year.

We do need a DM - a REAL one and a CB ...badly.

We do need a DM - a REAL one and a CB ...badly.

Capoue is there mate, he is a DM.

As far as CB goes, we need to wait for Terry to retire before we buy a top CB, imo.

A little bit of selfishness.. I would say very selfish and very trigger-happy mate.

2012/13 German Bundesliga GAMES GOALS ASSISTS SHOTS 29 9 5 101

He has 101 shots and 9 goals hahaha

thats about a goal every 10 shots. considering most of them are from long range its not the worst.

Are there any good belgian CB's out there except kompany and vertonghen?Do you think alderweireld can be top class?

Nope, Alderweireld is never gonna be supr, I fear.

I don't know for the rest. maybe my fellow belgian homies can help me out on the youngsters? Anyway ... nobody instantly usable right now I think (Vertonghen perhaps?)

Ok, so one year loan of kdb in the mix for him on a five year contract and if he refuses a total of 22 mil euro without extras ....

Ok, so one year loan of kdb in the mix for him on a five year contract and if he refuses a total of 22 mil euro without extras ....

I'd rather pay more money and have both KDB and schurrle over here next season.

The mirror is the source so I would not get to excited mates but I am starting to read stuff in the swiss and german newspapers will keep u informed