Villa Park To Host Community Shield

Kez

Does anyone know (from an official source) who will be the home team for this?, according to wiki.. it's us.

It would be far better to lift a trophy in the new home shirt (if we win), rather than that god awful 'rumoured' black 3rd strip..

23372246.png

I wonder what color the shorts are going to be...

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope its not worse, like all-yellow or something.

I hope the shorts are yellow just to make it a bit dramatic. That shirt with the white sponsors / logo's looks shit imo. so lets make it look worse yay. They will be black tho, the whole kit will be black with a bit of yellow.

Why only 13,000 tickets each? The corporate bunch shouldn't care about a community shield. I've always got tickets easy, even without being a member i got tickets online once.Can understand the FA Cup final but the CS isn't quite as appealing.

I'm still pondering whether i should be a member or not. I love Chelsea, probably more than most things in my life but the prices are so steep. I miss going so much tho. Last game i went to was Everton in the FA Cup replay where we lost on pens. Paying £60 - £80 a ticket, the travel (Can get the bus but takes more than an hour) having some drinks, programme, take away after the match.... it's £100 a game, i get £210 a week wages. Really getting priced out of this shit but then again, at least we're successful. Arsenal's are the most expensive tickets in the country, i'd be disgusted if i supported them. Surprised they even sell out. I know you have to be a 'real fan' but £60 to see Chelsea vs WBA is not value for money.