Salomon Kalou

We Hate Scouse

Tbh looking back on his Chelsea career, Kalou should have flourished as a center forward rather than being put out on the wings to compensate for the other strikers. I think that the amount of strikers we had when he was here ruined his chances of being a prominent figure up the middle for us. He did have talent, I don't think he wouldn't had been signed otherwise. Still he scored vital goals for us from the wing, which was also pleasing but I think if he was played as a center forward his Chelsea career would of been totally different!

Call me crazy if you want but you can't deny that his career stalled when he was used as a winger rather than a striker and used from the bench when he had out performed certain big names.

• Replies 929
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im glad for his own sake as much as anything he is gone and hope he does well at Lillie.

The hate he got from a section of his own fans was shocking, i can understand the criticism of his abilities because he wasn't that good but their were some who couldn't even bring themself to praise him when he did have a good game.

Im Bossy's biggest critic but when he had good games i acknowledged that and gave him credit for it.

damn... i always hated on him when hes playing for us... but now that hes gone its a bit sad..

good luck in the next step of your career kalou.. wish u all the best

blue%20scalf.gifblue%20scalf.gifblue%20scalf.gif

I think you've always got to appreciate the fact he played for Chelsea more than anything. I don't exactly feel Torres was needed but I appreciate that he is playing for us and not Livershite or Man United.

Oh no I think I'm turning into Cap, I seem to have a growing love for Kalou....

Oh no I think I'm turning into Cap, I seem to have a growing love for Kalou....

The propaganda machine is working B) B) B)

Are Lille in the CL this season?! I can't bear the thought of not watching him, I'm not going to sit through foreign commentary to watch Ligue 1 :(

The propaganda machine is working B) B) B)

Are Lille in the CL this season?! I can't bear the thought of not watching him, I'm not going to sit through foreign commentary to watch Ligue 1 :(

I think Lille are year, unsure thought might want to double check

I think he could have been a good 'fox-in-the-box' type player. He has Inzaghi-like instincts of being in the right place at the right time, and he has a knack for doing just enough to beat the keeper. Aside from that FA Cup Final, I can't remember the last time he missed a good chance.

I think he could have been a good 'fox-in-the-box' type player. He has Inzaghi-like instincts of being in the right place at the right time, and he has a knack for doing just enough to beat the keeper. Aside from that FA Cup Final, I can't remember the last time he missed a good chance.

He was great at finishing tbh, all he needed was to not trip over the ball.