Salomon Kalou

We Hate Scouse

Read previous post, your making a very stupid generalization. I have been critical of Torres on certain occasions and defensive to Kalou on others. I think you need to get your head sorted out.

My head is fine.Perhaps you should follow your own advice and read the thread.

• Replies 929
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I get called out on that every day.

No one has criticised Torres fanboys.

You have, Francozola has, Peace has, Tomo has (again, I'm sorry for bringing up names, but I need to show evidence), again your using a lot of confirmation bias and nit picking. From my perspective there are people who give Torres over the top praise but also over the top criticism, as with Kalou. Get a grip and stop trying to group people into vague categories.

Aren't you afraid I'll report this post as well?

Fuckwit.

Oh behave yourself, i don't care as i know there's more to life than an internet forum.

Unlike you, wouldn't surprise me if your life ambition was to become the biggest poster on TC, you're like an internet fame whore.

But yes please enlighten me why you still go on about Kalou everywhere as much as you do, because he's a shit player and you masturbate over him, you must be a troll.

You have, Francozola has, Peace has, Tomo has (again, I'm sorry for bringing up names, but I need to show evidence), again your using a lot of confirmation bias and nit picking. From my perspective there are people who give Torres over the top praise but also over the top criticism, as with Kalou. Get a grip and stop trying to group people into vague categories.

Nothing anyone can possibly say can criticise Torres enough. Nothing anyone can say is seeminhly bad enough to Kalou, going off the 'useless n....' example I gave earlier.

To say the two get/got anywhere near the same level of criticism is way off the mark.

Oh behave yourself, i don't care as i know there's more to life than an internet forum.

Unlike you, wouldn't surprise me if your life ambition was to become the biggest poster on TC, you're like an internet fame whore.

But yes please enlighten me why you still go on about Kalou everwhere as much as you do, because he's a shit player and you masturbate over him, you must be a troll.

But you do care you insufferable imbecile. You cared enough to pester the admins for weeks to chanfe your name.

Why don't you enlighten us all about your hiladious plea for attention with that homeless story you cooked up? Or how your continued wankfests scared off two great members, Henri and BlueLyon?

Nothing anyone can possibly say can criticise Torres enough. Nothing anyone can say is seeminhly bad enough to Kalou, going off the 'useless n....' example I gave earlier.

To say the two get/got anywhere near the same level of criticism is way off the mark.

So from what I'm getting from that post, is that we should always downplay anything Torres does, magnify on any mistakes/poor performances he gives and never say a good thing about him, yet with Kalou we should build some holy shrine and never say anything perceived as negative because its blasphemous?

You pretty much do that anyway, you're just as bad (if not worse) then the people you condemn.

So from what I'm getting from that post, is that we should always downplay anything Torres does, magnify on any mistakes/poor performances he gives and never say a good thing about him, yet with Kalou we should build some holy shrine and never say anything perceived as negative because its blasphemous?

You pretty much do that anyway, you're just as bad (if not worse) then the people you condemn.

Exactly this. It was the same treatment Kalou got for 6 years, why should Torres, a far shitter player, be given a fair go? Let him inherit scapegoat-in-chief.

I remember posts that were disgusted that Kalou scored sgainst Benfica, people were concerned that it would mean a new deal for him.

But you do care you insufferable imbecile. You cared enough to pester the admins for weeks to chanfe your name.

Why don't you enlighten us all about your hiladious plea for attention with that homeless story you cooked up? Or how your continued wankfests scared off two great members, Henri and BlueLyon?

My homeless thing was never a lie, and i would swear it on my families life with no crosses, things have almost sorted themselves out now.

It's funny though because the person who said that had a new born child and is still on this forum all the time... so much for adapting.

I don't usually post bull shit about my life, but i needed support, and this forum was the only chance for me to get it. And it's the last thing i would ever think of doing again, it makes me sick how people can just judge that I'm just an attention seeker and make up stories constantly. Yeah i had a laugh before, went too far with it, changed my name got on with it, that was that.

I never scared anyone away either, BlueLyon posts even more than he did before, and Henri never even knew i existed for your information. But yeah whatever what's an aussie such as yourself ever had to have a care in the world?.

It's funny though because the person who said that had a new born child and is still on this forum all the time... so much for adapting.

He works a bullshite 9-5 job where all he has to do is punch numbers into a keyboard all day. When that shite is raining down on you, boredom strikes and forums are a good place to waste time. Anyway, the father usually does fuck all with the child until they are wee bit older. When my younger brother was born not me or his father could really do anything with him until he was about 1 or so.

Exactly this. It was the same treatment Kalou got for 6 years, why should Torres, a far shitter player, be given a fair go? Let him inherit scapegoat-in-chief.

I remember posts that were disgusted that Kalou scored sgainst Benfica, people were concerned that it would mean a new deal for him.

Lol that just sums up everything that is wrong with you. I thought you were a University student, judging from your post in football non related threads you take a very sensible and well constructed method in your posts. Yet here your acting like a 6 year old whose been told his favorite toy is shit.

Yes some people really were not Kalou fans to say the least, but your over blowing this to suggest everyone had pictures of him on dartboards to vent their frustration, and thats not true.

My homeless thing was never a lie, and i would swear it on my families life with no crosses, things have almost sorted themselves out now.

I don't usually post bull shit about my life, but i needed support, and this forum was the only chance for me to get it. And it's the last thing i would ever think of doing again, it makes me sick how people can just judge that I'm just an attention seeker and make up stories constantly. Yeah i had a laugh before, went too far with it, changed my name got on with it, that was that.

I never scared anyone away either, BlueLyon posts even more than he did before, and Henri never even knew i existed for your information. But yeah whatever what's an aussie such as yourself ever had to have a care in the world?.

I swear on my family's lives thaf I'm Roman Abramovich. Promises mean nothing.

So you admit you do care? That you felt this forum was worth something when you made that thread. Therr you go, you care, so don't act like my prolonged presence on here implies I'm a recluse. You had to turn to,an online forum to be your only source of support, how pathetic is that?

He works a bullshite 9-5 job where all he has to do is punch numbers into a keyboard all day. When that shite is raining down on you, boredom strikes and forums are a good place to waste time. Anyway, the father usually does fuck all with the child until they are wee bit older. When my younger brother was born not me or his father could really do anything with him until he was about 1 or so.

It doesn't work that way at all, and it shouldn't do. I disagree with having kids at a young age, well Terminator X can explain that one for you.

And to stay on topic Kalou is still a good guy, but bad player.

I swear on my family's lives thaf I'm Roman Abramovich. Promises mean nothing.

So you admit you do care? That you felt this forum was worth something when you made that thread. Therr you go, you care, so don't act like my prolonged presence on here implies I'm a recluse. You had to turn to,an online forum to be your only source of support, how pathetic is that?

Now you're just making shit up, at the time i had no one, and i thought i would ask some people on the forum for some advice for what to do, and let them know that i might be gone. But lucky enough that wasn't the case i was still able to go on the internet and finish off some college work. I do like this forum, that's why i changed my name because it's the best forum I've been on, but if i get banned then so be it.

And how pathetic is what?, pathetic?, mate i bet i could kick your arse in a few seconds, pathetic is when your a silver spoon, internet fame whore such as yourself, who loves to masturbate over shite players.