The 1st episode of the TalkChelsea Show!

Ladies and gentleman!

tclogo.png

I thank you for your support of the show and well reception of my idea. Thanks to all people who gave feedback on the show.

Big thanks to all of those who submitted an entry for the logo competition. They will receive 10rep for their submissions, while Artinho will get 100 for a victory.

We have a chance to make something epic and we have a chance to grow this community into the best Chelsea website in the world (which I guess we probably are right now anyway :D ). You are all invited to participate and give your contribution. Whether that is a feedback, being a show host or by simply sharing/liking an episode you are helping us!

The time has come now for us to translate this idea into reality. I took a while, but better ever then never used to say my friend Liverpoolisshite.

As I said, you are all invited and I still haven't picked my show hosts. It would be idea if we could rotate with episodes because obviously not everyone will be available as often as it will be required. BluesChick, Gianfranco Zola and Shane have said they would like to help in this department and I thank them for this.

Send me a PM with a way to contact you if you want to be a show host. I will need your facebook and skype so make sure you include them in the message.

We have a chance to write the biggest chapter in the history of Chelsea football club with our CL final. We are not favorites, but fuck me, we weren't that when we faced Barca, especially when we were down to 10 men and 2 goals down at Camp Nou. Sky is the limit when you fully believe and that's what the lads do.

I find this marvelous and grandious occasion a great time to release the 1st episode of the show and I want to make it successful because a good start is always important.

I still have to sort out some things related to the show and as my school is nearing to an end I gotta rock my arse of out of studying and a couple of girls I'm seeing don't help much there so it's a bit difficult to find free time for the TC Show.

I'm always open to ideas though, as I'm not making this for myself, but for the whole community. Things like opening music, music effects and stuff like that...

Post here the topics we should talk about and some general things that could help.

In case you missed my update, the Show will be published on the youtube while I will see is it going to be on our own channel or on the new one made for the show itself.

So far, I plan on having the episode structured like this

- A small introduction of the people of the show

- Little talk about the show itself since it's a first episode

- Talk about our CL adventure so far

- Expectations about the final

- Bringing a Bayern Munich fan to give us an exclusive interview and discuss with us

I made this announcement in a rush, I'll give out more details and updates tomorrow when I get home.

Cheers and have a nice day.

Thank you.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic