Club links up with Sauber F1 team

Igi26

What sports do the athletes play in?....At least we can invent shit, not just play only what was thought us by the colonial masters...What sports has the great sporting aussie nation invented, that even a soul outside aussie knows?....Blah blah blah, about basketball being a global sport, we did not colonize half the world, we invented our stuff, played it so well that you in your far away island love it and have been trying to get good at it with no avail, like for real you hate the sports but you know them...When was the last time someone from the great sporting aussie nation won the australian open or a competition that is aired in developed nations (World Cup, Olympics, ATF tours, Golf)...For the awesomeness and whatever cricket and rugby is, you didnt invent it so shut the fuck up about that, when your country can invent something and get more than the people within the borders to watch it, then we can have a conversation...When you can even produce "anything" that anyone outside you border knows ring me..

Won the Cricket world cup 3 times in a row, one of the best Rugby Union nations, undoubtedly the best Rubgy League nation. Seriously you know nothing. Who cares if we didn't invent them, we've mastered them. Who cares if you invented those shitty sports, if no-one even plays them outside of the USA. The very fact that Americans enjoy NASCAR, a motor sport in which the only objective is to turn left for hundreds of laps is embarassing and a good reflection on the intelligence of you Americans.

Aussies trying to be good at Basketball? Than why is it that Basketball is nowhere near our most popular sport? Fact is no-one wants to play the sports of an idiotic and stupid hick nation, so enjoy your sports that no one gives a fuck about outside the USA. Cricket and Rubgy, 2 most popular sports in the world apart from Football. Basketball...Is not, NFL and baseball is nowhere near the most popular.

Americans try to distance themseleves from the most popular sports for a reason, they can't accept that the world watches better sports. They cannot fathom the fact that American sports are not wached outside of the USA. They are the most deluded people on earth. They keep telling themsleves what they want to hear. So they ignore the world and pretend they ARE the world. Examples include treating the Superbowl like it's the greatest sporting event on Earth. Calling the MLB champions the 'world champions'. Acting like NFL and Baseball are the 2 most watched sports on earth when Cricket alone has more fans than those 2 sports COMBINED. Come back when Americans grow some brains, a better sense of the world and some humility.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let us go dawg...You are really delusional if you think aussie count in the sporting...Nobody knows you and your country for shit, you love football so much but cant call an aussie footballer (still playing) that right now is more popular than Clint Dempsey in the football world...Motherfucker you dont know shit about America, if WWE could fool you, i bet you think everything on tv is true....

Clint Dempsey!!?? Who gives a fuck about Climp Dempsey? You think that guy is a global star or some shit? Ha, Typical American imbecile. If I say the name Shane Warne, literally Billions of people would know who I'm talking about. Clint dempsey would be lucky to get 100 million people who know him

Hahaha...As much as you hate us, we rule your fucking TV...You grew up watching our shit, you have no case we made you believe that shit was real from the other side of the world....Now top that...

No-one is Talking about TV shows...do you have trouble reading and a short attention span?

Won the Cricket world cup 3 times in a row, one of the best Rugby Union nations, undoubtedly the best Rubgy League nation. Seriously you know nothing. Aussies trying to be good at Basketball? Than why is it that Basketball is nowhere near our most popular sport? Fact is no-one wants to play the sports of an idiotic and stupid hick nation, so enjoy your sports that no one gives a fuck about outside the USA. Cricket and Rubgy, 2 most popular sports in the world apart from Football. Basketball...Is not, NFL and baseball is nowhere near the most popular. Americans try to distance themseleves from the most popular sports for a reason, they can't accept that the world watches better sports. They cannot fathom the fact that American sports are not wached outside of the USA. They are the most deluded people on earth. They keep telling themsleves what they want to hear. So they ignore the world and pretend they ARE the world. Examples include treating the Superbowl like it's the greatest sporting event on Earth. Calling the MLB champions the 'world champions'. Acting like NFL and Baseball the 2 most watched sports on earth when Cricket alone has more fans than those 2 sports COMBINED. Come back when Americans grow some brains, a better sense of the world and some humility.

You are the most delusional fool without an argument to ever make a post on this, i am sure your fellow aussie would be disappointed at that....First off, we dont give fuck about cricket or rugby, i listed other sports that are watch globally but you couldnt even say anything about that, because you guys are irrelevant in anything else....Your saying you won the rugby or cricket whatever is like saying the Lakers won the NBA dash number of times, or Patriots have won the Superbowl or the Yankees and the World Series a number of times.....You compare nations competing to leagues? Are you really that dumb?...Motherfucker you say how ignorant you are?, because even in America they call the World Cup the most watched sporting event in the world?..We are not delusional dummies, it is obvious that it is your insecurities at not being successful at any other sport but cricket and rugby, that you keep going on about their popularity, holding on to the only 2 things you are good at...We honestly do not care if you watch the Superbowl or World Series (the ad placements on those events are not for you), an average American knows NFL and MLB are American sports played only in the US and that Americans only excel in sports they event so stop trying say shit there cos we say ourselves.....

You still havent come up with one sport that that aussie have invented, play and that any one outside your borders know.....Even in your far away island, you know our fucking shit...I honestly cannot say the same for you

You are the most delusional fool without an argument to ever make a post on this, i am sure your fellow aussie would be disappointed at that....First off, we dont give fuck about cricket or rugby, i listed other sports that are watch globally but you couldnt even say anything about that, because you guys are irrelevant in anything else....Your saying you won the rugby or cricket whatever is like saying the Lakers won the NBA dash number of times, or Patriots have won the Superbowl or the Yankees and the World Series a number of times.....You compare nations competing to leagues? Are you really that dumb?...Motherfucker you say how ignorant you are?, because even in America they call the World Cup the most watched sporting event in the world?..We are not delusional dummies, it is obvious that it is your insecurities at not being successful at any other sport but cricket and rugby, that you keep going on about their popularity, holding on to the only 2 things you are good at...We honestly do not care if you watch the Superbowl or World Series (the ad placements on those events are not for you), an average American knows NFL and MLB are American sports played only in the US and that Americans only excel in sports they event so stop trying say shit there cos we say ourselves.....

You still havent come up with one sport that that aussie have invented, play and that any one outside your borders know.....Even in your far away island, you know our fucking shit...I honestly cannot say the same for you

AFL, but of course you ignorant Americans wouldn't know what that is, would you? Exactly...dumbfuck

Clint Dempsey!!?? Who gives a fuck about Climp Dempsey? You think that guy is a global star or some shit? Ha, Typical American imbecile

Hahaha.....Talk is what you are doing, and dumb dissing...I am still waiting for you to drop an aussie, even a hobo would do?...

No-one is Talking about TV shows...do you have trouble reading and a short attention span?

You seem to hate whatever comes out from America, didnt know you were selective?....

Hahaha.....Talk is what you are doing, and dumb dissing...I am still waiting for you to drop an aussie, even a hobo would do?...

You seem to hate whatever comes out from America, didnt know you were selective?....

What has ANY of what you just said got to do with this argument? Seems like you're running out of stuff to reply with.

AFL, but of course you ignorant Americans wouldn't know what that is, would you? Exactly...dumbfuck

Hahaha...What the fuck is that?....Right....But you dumb ignorant foolish aussie knows what the NFL and MLB is...Hate all you can, we fucking own you motherufker...You are the dumb ass cos you know my shit and i have no idea about yours.....Do you really wanna compare the AFL with the MLB or NFL?..Hahahaha..

What has ANY of what you just said got to do with this argument? Seems like you're running out of stuff to reply with.

You are the fool that has run out of what to reply, let me explain since you are slow as well....You called Clint Dempsey an imbecile, but didnt name one aussie football player that is actively playing football right now, that is known like Clint...

You are the fool that has run out of what to reply, let me explain since you are slow as well....You called Clint Dempsey an imbecile, but didnt name one aussie football player that is actively playing football right now, that is known like Clint...

Tim Cahill.

Hahaha...What the fuck is that?....Right....But you dumb ignorant foolish aussie knows what the NFL and MLB is...Hate all you can, you fucking own you motherufker...You are the dumb ass cos you know my shit and i have no idea about yours.....Do you really wanna compare the AFL with the MLB or NFL?..Hahahaha..

Your question was name an Aussie sport that we invented, play and is known outside of Australia. Was it not? I said AFL, which is known also in New Zealand, Ireland and parts of Asia. I answered your question perfecty and you couldn't seem to comprehend that, which is not surprising. Anyway, I'm going to ignore any further comments from you.

Your question was name an Aussie sport that we invented, play and is known outside of Australia. Was it not? I said AFL, which is known also in New Zealand, Ireland and parts of Asia. I answered your question perfecty and you couldn't seem to comprehend that, which is not surprising. Anyway, I'm going to ignore and further comments from you.

I couldnt comprehend it because nobody else has heard of it motherfucker....Are you gonna compare any of your AFL's team popularity with the New Yankees, Red Soxs, Lakers, New York Giants?...You cant say you dont know at least one of those sporting franchises, they are all American sporting teams...And i bet you they are more popular in Ireland and Asia than AFL....So the question again is what have you guys invented that is known? Not that you think is known...We dont play/watch cricket or rugby, but we know them...

Rugby League/Union/AFL better versions of NFL and Cricket undoubtedly a better version of Baseball.

In your opinion.

Don't want to get involved in this argument, but some points i'm reading are just plain stupid.