Spike

I guess the attorney general's office in Israel realize that there are fanatics on both sides. Can't understand why some just deny that and blame radicalism and extremism only on Palestinians

edition.cnn.com/2014/07/17/world/meast/israel-palestinian-teen-death-indictment/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

They are crazy. disgusting...

I am sure the majority of israelis and palestinians would be better off without Hamas and the Israel government 'acting on their behalf'.

Fuck those warmongering leaders, they feed off people following/voting for them.

Let it slide? What you said was highly offensive! Apology accepted? :blink:

I'm talking about the people in Gaza and the Westbank. The people in Haifa are Israeli citizens and are irrelevant to any of the points were discussing.

I don't get what does this has to do with what is happening to Gaza and the West Bank?

You've addressed none of the points I raised (in fact, you even completely ignored my last two replies to you) but instead for some reason you want to talk other countries, like that somehow justifies killing innocent civilians in Palestine. Are suggesting that what Israel is doing to the Palestinians is a fair punishment to what Muslims are doing elsewhere? :fainthv9:

What about the Christian Palestinian in Gaza and the West Bank who share the same fate?!

Sigh...I was hoping that you were just misinformed, but it is clear that you unfortunately know exactly what islamophobic propaganda you are spreading.

I realize that this argument with you will not reach anything, but I would like to clarify some of the things for people who are reading this thread and know little about the region lest they mistake your points for facts:

There were A LOT of Jews living peacefully and as equal citizens in most of the middle east even after the inception of Israel, it was only after the 1967 war that they started immigrating. But even today,there are still Jews living in a lot of middle-eastern countries with absolute freedom: In Morocco there are a few thousands, in Lebanon there are 3000 registered Jews but only a couple of hundred live here now. They have all their rights like any other Lebanese and have synagogue to exercise all their religious rights. Iran has the biggest Jew community of about 30000. Again they are fully integrated in the Iranian society and have all their rights like Iranians and even have a seat in the Iranian parliament. Egypt has a couple of hundred as well. Add to that a few hundred or thousand (no official estimate) in Yemen.

All those Jews do NOT pay a 'Jizya' because all those states I mentioned are secular states. A 'Jezya' is something that is only implemented in a country has a Khalifite rule. It is meant as a tax to the state (because Islamic rule does not have regular taxes on stuff). It is only paid by non Muslims because Muslims pay 'religious taxes' like Fitra on holidays, Shiiites have to pay a 5th of their savings every year. I'm not saying it is the same, I'm just explaining the logic behind it. Fortunately, no state has implemented this 'Jizya' law for about 200 years.

KSA? I despise their rulers, their laws, their political stance, everything this current KSA represents. But your pals in Israel and the USA LOVE them and would protect them with everything in their power. But what does that have to do with this debate? And how does their backward, irrational, out-of-date laws compare to bombing trapped civilians with state-of-the-art weaponry?!

I know that Muslim extremists are doing a lot of terrible things in your home country. They're doing a lot of terrible things in my country too! And a a whole lot more in my neighboring country. But taking an extremist stance against all Muslims and all those associated with them does not help. It only sets up even more violence and extremism in the future.

They Jews started leaving Egypt and heading to other countries in the 1940s as Rommel was trying to take over Alexandria and Egypt. The Jews feared that if he succeeded, the Jews will be killed. So some of them started leaving. Furthermore started to immigrate to Israel especially after the scandel of Lavon Affair, where some Egyptian Jews bombed the British and American consulates to raise tension between Britain ( who was already hurt from the removal of the Egyptian King Farooq) and the U.S. No Jews where tortured in Egypt or oppressed as they were considered equal Egyptian citizens. The ones found guilty (8) where prosecuted, and two of them got the death penalty. The Israeli government were furious at the time, as this scandel was exposed and started opening internal investigations. p till this day, Israeli Jews come to Egypt to visit various temples and Jewish places. I happen to live near one in Alexandria.

They Jews started leaving Egypt and heading to other countries in the 1940s as Rommel was trying to take over Alexandria and Egypt. The Jews feared that if he succeeded, the Jews will be killed. So some of them started leaving. Furthermore started to immigrate to Israel especially after the scandel of Lavon Affair, where some Egyptian Jews bombed the British and American consulates to raise tension between Britain ( who was already hurt from the removal of the Egyptian King Farooq) and the U.S. No Jews where tortured in Egypt or oppressed as they were considered equal Egyptian citizens. The ones found guilty (8) where prosecuted, and two of them got the death penalty. The Israeli government were furious at the time, as this scandel was exposed and started opening internal investigations. p till this day, Israeli Jews come to Egypt to visit various temples and Jewish places. I happen to live near one in Alexandria.

What do you reckon are the numbers of Jews still living in Egypt right now? I got a couple of hundred off the internet.

Yes but Hamas responsible for those Innocents that suffers, You know that. Even Egypt said that Hamas could have safe at least 40 people if he was agreeing to the cease fire offer that was accepted by Israel and rejected by Hamas.

Never did I say that Hamas is anything but radical extremists. That is how the government sees them and how the PEOPLE see them. Not once of this form did I attack Judaism as a faith I believe in and respect nor defend the actions of Hamas. The people of Palestine are suffering. The retaliation of the Israeli army is really overwhelming and disproportional. The suffering of the Palestinians cannot be blamed only on Hamas. Israel is responsible (politically and militarily speaking, not religiously) for the decades of oppression, symbolized in the irrational attacks, the siege and social injustice. The way the government acts is no better than Hamas. It will lead as Chalou said to the rise of stronger and more fierce extremists. The usual military approach of Israel proved that it will only make things worse for the Palestinans and definitely for the Israelis.

What do you reckon are the numbers of Jews still living in Egypt right now? I got a couple of hundred off the internet.

That is about right. The head of the Jewish community is a lady from Alexandria. They are living amongst the rest of the population like normal citizens. If I am not mistaken too, El Safaxi is one of the biggest African football clubs in Tunisia and it is owned by Jewish business man. Maccabi Tel Aviv was also founded in Cairo Egypt btw. And was always considered at the time as a "high class" club. Not to mention the long list of well appreciated Jews you contributed to the Egyptian Cinema and Journalism and are still remembered in those fields as pioneers.

Sorry but we can't seat and watch the rocket flying over our heads, the situation of 5 million Israelis under threat is unacceptable, we have to respond. we are doing ALL WE CAN to prevent death of innocent people in Gaza but we have the right to defend our self's and we will.

Not a single person here denied Israel to defend itself. But you have to be level headed. Hamas "rockets" are useless without your iron dome. They are even more useless with your iron dome. It would have been understandable if you carried out operations to take out their leaders specifically. For crying out loud one Khaled Mishal is living safely in Qatar and all you can do is take it out in the Palestinian civilians. That says a lot about the effectiveness and morality of the the Israeli military.

Sorry but we can't seat and watch the rockets flying over our heads,

No, but apparently you can sit and watch REAL rockets from warships and F16 planes rain down on civilians (with a big bucket of popcorn!):

huffpost.jpg250410-sderotcinema2afp.jpg

And? You think those few people are present the all country?

No. You think Muslim extremists represent all Palestinans? You want to get rid of extremism? Why do you start with those people? Eliminate the extremism in your own population and the extremism on the other side will be A LOT less. It must be easier than bombing Hamas and killing civilians instead.

zzzz are there people on this thread that are still defending people who have this as their charter http://fas.org/irp/world/para/docs/880818a.htm

this thread bores me.

And you clearly haven't read a word of the thread.