Spike

That's a very fair assessment. Like I said before, I can see Hamas storing rockets in schools and mosques because they are public facilities and they could have power over them. I don't put it past Hamas because they truly are an awful group. But in private civilian houses? It just doesn't add up.

I've said this in this thread before, there are little difference between Hamas and extreme right wing in Israel. They both do HUGE damage to the Palestinian cause.

:clap:

Very interesting video most of it English please watch:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=811640328868998&fref=nf

LOL. You use Bridgette Gabriel as your source to represent your point of view about Muslims. She is well known in the U.S to be one of the most radical Islamophobes. I can see why you would use her.

Very interesting video most of it in English please watch:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=811640328868998&fref=nf

As I said before: they fire their missiles from places near to houses, hospitals etc, just to provoke israel to respond and then show it to all the world.
Hamas is just Disgusting.

IDF explained that near this area, there was some terror activity...

They also said that they really regret for any innocent people that were killed.

What this means is basically that all this claim about Hamas is using children as human shields is only half of the truth. The other truth is that the military is immoral. That was a few meters off a hotel were international reporters stayed Petr. Don't tell me you believe that there were terrorist activities over there, yet the reporters were there, the msnbc report (who was asked to leave after he had reported the incident) played with those kids and not a single Hamas memeber was their, nor were weapons found. Atleast acknowledge the mistakes that the military does, and just don't repeat an irrational illogical excuse issued by the IDF.

May I remind you, the IDF is not using ww2 technology. They can see who they are targeting clearly.

What this means is basically that all this claim about Hamas is using children as human shields is only half of the truth. The other truth is that the military is immoral. That was a few meters off a hotel were international reporters stayed Petr. Don't tell me you believe that there were terrorist activities over there, yet the reporters were there, the msnbc report (who was asked to leave after he had reported the incident) played with those kids and not a single Hamas memeber was their, nor were weapons found. Atleast acknowledge the mistakes that the military does, and just don't repeat an irrational illogical excuse issued by the IDF.

May I remind you, the IDF is not using ww2 technology. They can see who they are targeting clearly.

I'm Saying again: I'm Against Any Violence against innocent people.

Tragic Death of kids.

Mistake By IDF this time.

I'm Saying again: I'm Against Any Violence against innocent people.

Tragic Death of kids.

Mistake By IDF this time.

I am not saying you are supporting violence. I am saying that this was an incident that was "coincidentally" caught on camera. It also means that not all the victims that are killed, are used as human shields. There are others elsewhere too. So the whole "blame the death of the innocent civilians on Hamas" is not a reasonable point. Mind you, I hate Hamas and I see them as terrorists and bloodsuckers.

The Palestinians kids is not our target, our target is Hamas maybe in that case it was a mistake of identity like it happened last night when a soldier got killed by what probably has been IDF forces. mistakes can happen

The only video that you brought up to support your claim, was a fraud. It was a video in Syria.

I am not saying you are supporting violence. I am saying that this was an incident that was "coincidentally" caught on camera. It also means that not all the victims that are killed, are used as human shields. There are others elsewhere too. So the whole "blame the death of the innocent civilians on Hamas" is not a reasonable point. Mind you, I hate Hamas and I see them as terrorists and bloodsuckers.

yes. Mistakes happend.

I can't and refuse to sympathise with either sides extremists, it's an awful thing to say but the world is probably better off with the extremists dead. But I really feel bad for the civillians caught all up in this. I bet a lot are just people that want normal lives without any of this conflict, whether it's armed conflict or just religious and ethnic tension.

I can't and refuse to sympathise with either sides extremists, it's an awful thing to say but the world is probably better off with the extremists dead. But I really feel bad for the civillians caught all up in this. I bet a lot are just people that want normal lives without any of this conflict, whether it's armed conflict or just religious and ethnic tension.

I agree with you that we are better off without extremists. Personally I wouldn't mind if they are destroyed from their roots. I will never accept though, killing civilians in the name of fighting extremists and radicals. This had been happening again and again. Mind i remind you in 2007 this happened, extremists were not destroyed, and over 1,300 Palestinians were killed most of which (1000+) are civilians. Only 13 Israelis were killed, atleast 3 by friendly fire. Hamas will only get stronger, they will not go away, as long as this is the Israeli approach to the "security" problem.

Massacre after Massacre in east Gazza tonight. Nonstop shelling and air strikes on civilian neighbourhoods. Ambulances now can't reach the Shujaia neighbourhood. Estimated tens of casualties and injuries trapped in houses and unable to get to hospital. The whole neighbourhood is on fire. I'm just reading about it and I can't take it anymore, imagine how the people living there must feel. Every single family has already lost a member or a relative.

I'm literally in tears seeing the pictures and reading the tweets of people living there. This is beyond a war crime, even more than genocide. I have no words..

I got away for 2 days just to find 10 new pages of content. Then, in the long process of reading it all, I must have found 4-5 constructive posts at the most! :doh:

Like I have been saying for more than a week...People from both sides are simply repeating themselves over and over again until someone gets over his head and start with the insults and sarcasm.

It is absolutely terrible what is happening right now, but to be honest I can't sympathize with any of the sides as both of them have crossed the line multiples times already. In my opinion, there is no one right in this whole stupidity!

My thoughts go to all the peaceful civilians from either sides who are suffering for nothing!!!