Spike

We are not equal because we uses weapons to protect our children while Hamas uses children to protect their weapons that's a very very big different.

So you just posted a youtube movie to corroborate that evidence, it came out it is a Syrian movie about something completely different and you go about as if nothing happened? Yes, the indoctrination is strong in you, Mr - I don't think palestinians are equal - Bennett.

Within a year or more, Ill be here. I will be hearing you like a Neurenberg trial. Better believe it. Every bit matters and the world is watching you! Ive not herd none of you reacting to the UN statements, to the Left wing statements of israel I posted, to the Shin Bet statements ....

You just go on and monotonously go on about in your same retoric. Has anything of that - even a LOT of it by your own people - even reach your ears?

Hannah Arendt wrote in "The banality of evil": “When all are guilty, no one is; confessions of collective guilt are the best possible safeguard against the discovery of culprits, and the very magnitude of the crime the best excuse for doing nothing. ”

Islamophobes defending their Islamophobia... Nothing sadder.

What is more interesting is claiming to understand Islam more than Muslim Scholars and mainstream Muslims. Ignoring the fact that through out history, at some point or another, so called religious people, from all faiths, hijacked religions in order to carry out some sort of political agenda, to increase wealth, power and fulfill sick racist desires.

I don't need a video to know that man that's a fact maybe this video was wrong but i want to remind you that Hamas uses photos from Syria for they favor as well.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. I DARE YOU TO PUT THE ENTIRE INTERVIEW OR ATLEAST LET HIM FINISH THE SENTENCE. You basically crop out the sentence at the point that pleases you.That is PATHETIC. :). Even any no Arab here would realize that the guy is stopped in the middle of the sentence.

Same non sense gets repeated all the time. It actually becomes amusing. :)

Don't expect him to say anything different in front of a Western audience though B) Doesn't matter how many times you say it Mo, doesn't make it true. It's in bad need of a major reformation. There's a reason why Muslims are waging Jihad in so many different countries around the world. Countries ranging from Nigeria to China. Chechnya and surrounding caucus. Pakistan and the most of the ME. is suffering. As a non-Muslim reading the 9th (last revealed) chapter of the book, it's not difficult to understand why.

I don't need a video to know that man that's a fact maybe this video was wrong but i want to remind you that Hamas uses photos from Syria for they favor as well.

The full sentence, where he shows that he slipped up and what he corrects it by say RESISTANCE. LOL

Don't expect him to say anything different in front of a Western audience though B) Doesn't matter how many times you say it Mo, doesn't make it true. It's in bad need of a major reformation. There's a reason why Muslims are waging Jihad in so many different countries around the world. Countries ranging from Nigeria to China. Chechnya and surrounding caucus. Pakistan and the most of the ME. is suffering. As a non-Muslim reading the 9th (last revealed) chapter of the book, it's not difficult to understand why.

LOL, Define Jihad for everyone hear since that you are so knowledgeable on it James. :)

We are not equal because we uses weapons to protect our children while Hamas uses children to protect their weapons that's a very very big different.

You use weapons in a conflict arising for a land war you organized (post UN division - you even fought the british btw), yes. Hamas uses children? Maybe yes. Undetermined. But where do they go in those few square miles? Wheres the balance in that?

You just think they are Untermenschen and need to be exterminated. Bennett comes close :-) She comes even closer

post-6387-0-21655200-1405625341_thumb.pn

I can quote quite a bit of her, since follow her for a while if you like :-)

Ps: you didnt answer this - how do you explain this?

post-6387-0-45328300-1405625404_thumb.jp

We know this in Europe as Neo Nazi T-shirts (yes they are, music subculture - Oi, skins and everything) now worn on Israeli you protesters?

If you use one shot data, I can as well.

If you're going to accuse Jews of Islamophobia ( standard cop out when the fact of Islamic oppression of minorities worldwide is brought up) then I might as well accuse you lot of antisemitism. It's not okay to accuse Jews of intentionally killing babies and berate them for being proud to be Israeli by calling them "Zionist" scum.

It's hypocrisy. You can't eat your cake and have it.

The full sentence, where he shows that he slipped up and what he corrects it by say RESISTANCE. LOL

hahahahahaha dude!! you re getting Illian Pappe, Benny Morris'ed here. If you do not know what im talking about, check them out. New historians in YOUR country rewriting the history because it really needs more than the victors point of view.

I might as well accuse you lot of antisemitism

not ONE said jew here. We always, always said zionist (which is a political label going back to Herzl).

Prove me wrong, I dare you to draw the sword out of the stone Mr Excalibuurrrrr

LOL, Define Jihad for everyone hear since that you are so knowledgeable on it James. :)

Jihad simply means struggle but offensive Jihad, which is the Jihad in question (as mandated by the Qur'an in 9:29 and several other places) is one of the greatest terror threats the world faces today.

This is a decent video that uses Islamic scripture to detail how Muhammad practiced Jihad during his life.

Jihad simply means struggle but offensive Jihad, which is the Jihad in question (as mandated by the Qur'an in 9:29 and several other places) is one of the greatest terror threats the world faces today.

This is a decent video that uses Islamic scripture to detail how Muhammad practiced Jihad during his life.

LOOOOL. Again James you fail miserably, as the Quran does not mandate "struggling", it mandates STRIVING to DEFEND YOUR COUNTRY WHEN ATTACKED. You love to interpret things the way you want. Like in the video, Bin Ladin would love you buddy. :)

@MrExcalibur100,

Why do you insist on framing this as a religious, Jihad item? History shows it is much more. Have you forgotten the secular intifada movements? Is it because it strike a snare somewhere in your own world, your own field of interest? I wonder, really.

It's quite funny.... Every religion is ment to be peaceful yet all of them are causing wars.

The Muslims

The Jews

The Christians

They all started a war at some point. What's even funnier is that the 'normal' religious people are quite peacefull, it's the extremists that are causing these bad things.

I live in a country where 90% of people are Muslims, we had nothing to worry until 2-3 years ago. Now about 5-8% of Kosovo's population are becoming Islam extremists and it's worrying me alot to be honest.

I know that everybody has his right to be whatever he wants and im ok with it until it starts to affect my life. I am living in the middle of Europe and not Arabia, I don't want to live in an extreme Islam country, those people in syria have brainwashed a portion of Kosovo's population.

If you believe in god then please stop killing each others like it's natural.

That Al-Baghdadi guy said that every Muslim should commit Jihad in Rome while it's the month of Ramadan. Yes. FUCKING JIHAD. We are talking about contradicting yourself here. If you believe in god then why commit Jihad? If god would want you dead you would be dead.

And no, im not anti-Islam. Im talking about Islam because i know more about them, not because i hate them.

I don't have an opinion on Religions, i neither love or hate them. I hate the extremists, with passion.

If you want to have a Religious war, fine. But dont fucking extend it to countries that have nothing to do with your sick ideas of life.

Love the fact that as a nuetral you can make a clear distinction between extremists and normal people.

BTW tanks and soldiers are INSIDE Gaza, like we said we will use all the power that needed to bring the peace to our civilians again

And I will be there to make sure you cannot say "Ich have es nicht gewusst".

I remember Yugoslavia ethnic cleansing very well - you are too young for that - and it pretty much took the same turn. Its not a coincidence two old farts like me and Fullham Broadway are trying to warn on here.

Love the fact that as a nuetral you can make a clear distinction between extremists and normal people.

I actually see religions as good things because they are ment to be peacefull and they keep your moral on a good ground. But if taken into extremes they can be really bad.

I actually see religions as good things because they are ment to be peacefull and they keep your moral on a good ground. But if taken into extremes they can be really bad.

100% agree, I hate extremism on all levels. Not just religious but even in sports. Fans fight each other everywhere and some kill each other out of extremism. It is always good to try as much as possible to be level headed.