Spike

We are not hiding missiles in Hospitals and UN Schools.

There is absolutely no proof of that. Quite the contrary. UN Report after 2012 explicitly said this was a hoax. Bibi never got solid on this item. I fear it is BS. Especially the UN schools - that rumor just started after Israel bombed a UN school. Post hoc justification tactic.

And When the IDF tells to palestinians to leave to not get hurt, hamas tells them to stay and use them as human shield.

Having a human shield on a narrow piece of land while being cornered is one thing. Having no moral issue piercing through the shield and killing all the children and the civilians (after your one death in this recent conflict) without blinking is something else.

#wirhabenesnichtgewusst #Kapos

There is absolutely no proof of that. Quite the contrary. UN Report after 2012 explicitly said this was a hoax. Bibi never got solid on this item. I fear it is BS. Especially the UN schools - that rumor just started after Israel bombed a UN school. Post hoc justification tactic.

http://www.skynews.com.au/news/top-stories/2014/07/18/un-finds-20-rockets-in-gaza-school.html

http://www.dailystar.com.lb/News/Middle-East/2014/Jul-17/264198-unrwa-investigates-rockets-found-in-gaza-school.ashx#axzz37lKHIxqA

I was just going through this thread and thinking every thing @MrExcalibur100 has posted in this thread has been an indirect slander to Islam or Muslims. Also, some good stuff @Stingray , @Mohammed Seif , @Fulham Broadway and @CHOULO19 :clap:

im glad you put up articles of UNRWA actually saying it is the expection to the rule and they caught them and dealt with it. Yet you use it as a general one to endorse what? Killing children? Where was the Hamas on that beach? Why doesn't ANYONE OF YOU ALL react to that? Why is this off limits? Scared? Tell me? explain what happened?

By the way ... here you go. Answer this!!!!

post-6387-0-81013500-1405631813_thumb.pn

post-6387-0-97299100-1405631892_thumb.pn

The first ever .... also:

post-6387-0-42788000-1405632897_thumb.pn

If I play tennis , you strike and the net goes down? If i strike it goes up again??? NO! If you find an instance where Hamas was in fault, I can do the same with IDF. BUT, have the decency to answer those cries as well instead of refusing to take a mirror !

im glad you put up articles of UNRWA actually saying it is the expection to the rule and they caught them and dealt with it. Yet you use it as a general one to endorse what? Killing children? Where was the Hamas on that beach? Why doesn't ANYONE OF YOU ALL react to that? Why is this off limits? Scared? Tell me? explain what happened?

If I play tennis , you strike and the net goes down? If i strike it goes up again??? NO! If you find an instance where Hamas was in fault, I can do the same with IDF. BUT, have the decency to answer those cries as well instead of refusing to take a mirror !

I'm not telling that it's ok to kill children... and i fully believe we didn't do it on purpose.

Affiche_rouge_tgd.jpg

"Liberators ?"

"The LIBERATION ! By the crime army !"

This poster has been published in 1944 in France by the NSDAP, following the death-sentence given to members of the "Francs-Tireurs et Partisans", a movement of armed resistance against the nazists. In a nutshell, this poster describes the Résistants as :

* Having nothing to do with France — they are foreigners ;

* Being of a particular religion (which was not well regarded in this context) — if not, then being from a particular party (communism) ;

* Being murderers ;

* Being terrorists ;

* The genuine ennemy ;

* People we should get ride of.

Huuummm.. It reminds me of something....

Yes. Unfortunately. Both sides Suffer.

Agree. I reckon, we, talkchelsea are better than hamas/israeli govt and can find a solution ! Can see it now "Peace breakthrogh started on football forum" :)

I guess the attorney general's office in Israel realize that there are fanatics on both sides. Can't understand why some just deny that and blame radicalism and extremism only on Palestinians

edition.cnn.com/2014/07/17/world/meast/israel-palestinian-teen-death-indictment/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

'll let the first part slide because you said you're not a Muslim. The second part is way off. Again. Arabs are denied basic human rights in Haifa and Tel Aviv? Can you please prove that Muslims as a whole are a denied food, water, shelter and freedom? Arabs are FULL citizens. They share the same basic rights as Jews (believe it or not) They are represented in every branch of government. Arabs are present in the Knesset. It's incredible you type that.

Let it slide? What you said was highly offensive! Apology accepted? :blink:

I'm talking about the people in Gaza and the Westbank. The people in Haifa are Israeli citizens and are irrelevant to any of the points were discussing.

Now can you show me ANY Muslim majority country where a Jew is allowed to hold authority over a Muslim? It's infact forbidden in the Sharia. Are Jews able to practice their religion in most Muslim majority countries today? Are Jews given (what's left of them) any basic human rights in any Muslim majority country today? What happened to the powerful Jewish tribes of Saudi Arabia prior to Muhammad? I'll answer that one. They either got exterminated or driven out. What about the Christians in Pakistan, are they able to preach about Jesus freely without fear of death, like this?

http://www.cnn.com/2013/09/22/world/asia/pakistan-attack/

The Copts? The Christians in Nigeria's North? What happened to THEIR human rights and how come no other Muslim country in the world can offer the courtesy the Jews offer the Arabs in Israel?

Are Jews and Christians not second class citizens in Muslim majority countries under Dhimmi status having to pay the Muslim HUMILIATING Jizya? (which is nothing more than a form of extortion akin to the racketeering cash in Godfather movies ). Are Jews, Christians, Atheists, Pagans even allowed to set foot in Mecca? If not, why not? Muslims are persecuting people specifically Christians more than any group by FAR today but no protests or rallies in the Muslim world. I wonder why.

Dhimmi status as authorized by the Sharia is second class status for Jews and Christians in the Muslim world.

This last comment of yours just buried your point (or lack thereof), Choulo :) You obviously don't have a clue what goes on in Israel.

I don't get what does this has to do with what is happening to Gaza and the West Bank?

You've addressed none of the points I raised (in fact, you even completely ignored my last two replies to you) but instead for some reason you want to talk other countries, like that somehow justifies killing innocent civilians in Palestine. Are suggesting that what Israel is doing to the Palestinians is a fair punishment to what Muslims are doing elsewhere? :fainthv9:

What about the Christian Palestinian in Gaza and the West Bank who share the same fate?!

Sigh...I was hoping that you were just misinformed, but it is clear that you unfortunately know exactly what islamophobic propaganda you are spreading.

I realize that this argument with you will not reach anything, but I would like to clarify some of the things for people who are reading this thread and know little about the region lest they mistake your points for facts:

There were A LOT of Jews living peacefully and as equal citizens in most of the middle east even after the inception of Israel, it was only after the 1967 war that they started immigrating. But even today,there are still Jews living in a lot of middle-eastern countries with absolute freedom: In Morocco there are a few thousands, in Lebanon there are 3000 registered Jews but only a couple of hundred live here now. They have all their rights like any other Lebanese and have synagogue to exercise all their religious rights. Iran has the biggest Jew community of about 30000. Again they are fully integrated in the Iranian society and have all their rights like Iranians and even have a seat in the Iranian parliament. Egypt has a couple of hundred as well. Add to that a few hundred or thousand (no official estimate) in Yemen.

All those Jews do NOT pay a 'Jizya' because all those states I mentioned are secular states. A 'Jezya' is something that is only implemented in a country has a Khalifite rule. It is meant as a tax to the state (because Islamic rule does not have regular taxes on stuff). It is only paid by non Muslims because Muslims pay 'religious taxes' like Fitra on holidays, Shiiites have to pay a 5th of their savings every year. I'm not saying it is the same, I'm just explaining the logic behind it. Fortunately, no state has implemented this 'Jizya' law for about 200 years.

KSA? I despise their rulers, their laws, their political stance, everything this current KSA represents. But your pals in Israel and the USA LOVE them and would protect them with everything in their power. But what does that have to do with this debate? And how does their backward, irrational, out-of-date laws compare to bombing trapped civilians with state-of-the-art weaponry?!

I know that Muslim extremists are doing a lot of terrible things in your home country. They're doing a lot of terrible things in my country too! And a a whole lot more in my neighboring country. But taking an extremist stance against all Muslims and all those associated with them does not help. It only sets up even more violence and extremism in the future.