Spike

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

watching US news now

in Michigan a RW judge just ruled that armed gangs (so-called militias, which are nothing more than domestic terrorists) can stand, fully armed, at polling places and intimidate voters

wtf

1 hour ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Thats fucking mental - its like they are encouraging another Civil war

Those that hold the true power want order out of chaos, their order, not yours or mine. Their chaos has been upon us for a very long time and we are getting closer  and closer now. They are openly and blatantly revealing it all to us, but sadly we rather sit infront of the tv and get brainwashed/ programmed to believe their agenda, instead take a step back and look from the outside in, its very ugly and very blatant but sadly we have become sheeps.

18 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

Those that hold the true power want order out of chaos, their order, not yours or mine. Their chaos has been upon us for a very long time and we are getting closer  and closer now. They are openly and blatantly revealing it all to us, but sadly we rather sit infront of the tv and get brainwashed/ programmed to believe their agenda, instead take a step back and look from the outside in, its very ugly and very blatant but sadly we have become sheeps.

Gotta love Bill :P

10 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Yup, way to early 34.

Still known as the comedians, comedian. Genius bloke.

So much of his stuff is relevant right now

even worse

he had just turned 32yo 2 months, 10 days before he died

:(

Born    December 16, 1961
Valdosta, Georgia, U.S.
Died    February 26, 1994 (aged 32)
Little Rock, Arkansas, U.S.

13 minutes ago, Vesper said:

even worse

he had just turned 32yo 2 months, 10 days before he died

:(

Born    December 16, 1961
Valdosta, Georgia, U.S.
Died    February 26, 1994 (aged 32)
Little Rock, Arkansas, U.S.

Can rely on you to go and find the exact details :P

Seriously, if you havent seen his political routines -there are so many similarities to what we're going through now RIP

15 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Can rely on you to go and find the exact details :P

Seriously, if you havent seen his political routines -there are so many similarities to what we're going through now RIP

I am a huge Hicks fan

I knew he was 32yo at his death, but I do cop to looking up the exact dates :D

Just now, Vesper said:

I am a huge Hicks fan

I knew he was 32yo at his death, but I do cop to looking up the exact dates :D

Some of the stuff he said about Barbera Bush - at one time I thought he must have been murdered

Melanias blog

I THOUGHT it would be easy. Marry rich bloated pig man, have quiet life as scowling clothes hanger, wait to outlive him, then have a lovely time as wizened twiglet in killer heels.

Instead he became leader of the free world, which means everyone on earth knows I have sex with imbecilic squint-eyed pumpkin. And to make it worse, he now seems to be impervious to illness. Even the Covid found him repulsive.

Financially it’s embarrassing. He pays less tax than the plumber husbands of my former friends back in Slovenia, so they are phoning up asking if I need them to post me some five Euro notes in an envelope. I tell them we are fine, we have gold toilet, Donald just selfish terrible human.

Everyone’s husband occasionally says something foolish at parties but this ‘my daughter has the best body’: is this an American thing? I keep my mouth smiling but my eyes say, ‘why did I get involved with this crazy family and why does horrid Ivanka get to go on Air Force One more than me?’.

I suppose it’s good he has his Twitter to play with, because it gives me time to work out how many of these Egyptian cotton sheets it would take for me to tie together and then abseil down the wall of the White House.

Why else do you think I got rid of those spiky rose bushes? I’m preparing an emergency exit in case he wins. Or loses. Whatever happens, I have had enough being First Lady. Gold toilet can go to hell.

1 hour ago, 11Drogba said:

Another beheading in France.

Wow crazy, terrorism?

You know I have been thinking about this, Terrorism has drop the last few years. It's not often as it was happening the last few years ago. 

I wonder why? 

"Muslims have a right to be angry and to kill millions of French people for the massacres of the past."

says Mahathir Mohamad, 4th & 7th Prime Minister of Malaysia

https://mobile.twitter.com/chedetofficial/status/1321765587530338304