Spike

28 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Cardi B? :lol:

Cardi B > Little Pimp

But for every Cardi B there is a Jack Black, Tom Hanks, Stevie Wonder, Eminem, Clooney, DiCaprio and so on.

Even though showing off celebrity endorsers is like a dick measuring contest and doesn't mean much, I haven't seen any normal endorsers for Trump. Tekashi 69 and Kid Rock come to mind from the top of my head, now add Lil Pump to the mix, but there are most definitely more redneck celebs who I couldn't care less about.

Lil Pump is one "artist" who I hate the most, so to me it's fitting him and Trump share a stage.

15 minutes ago, manpe said:

I haven't seen any normal endorsers for Trump. 

It really isn't all that surprising. The Hollywood/Music industry is very much a liberal industry in the United States. It's easy and widely supported in the industry to be progressive and for Democratic policies. That said, it's increased the Secret Trump Voter syndrome among not only civilians, but celebrities given the fear of public out lash if they did show their allegiance. With some celebrities in fact, you can tell they are conservative but still don't publicly open up about their allegiance. 

For example, I wouldn't be surprised if its proven both Matthew McConaughey and Denzel Washington supported for Trump. 

46 minutes ago, manpe said:

Cardi B > Little Pimp

But for every Cardi B there is a Jack Black, Tom Hanks, Stevie Wonder, Eminem, Clooney, DiCaprio and so on.

Even though showing off celebrity endorsers is like a dick measuring contest and doesn't mean much, I haven't seen any normal endorsers for Trump. Tekashi 69 and Kid Rock come to mind from the top of my head, now add Lil Pump to the mix, but there are most definitely more redneck celebs who I couldn't care less about.

Lil Pump is one "artist" who I hate the most, so to me it's fitting him and Trump share a stage.

The likes of Ice cube also support Trumpy.

It really isn't all that surprising. The Hollywood/Music industry is very much a liberal industry in the United States. It's easy and widely supported in the industry to be progressive and for Democratic policies. That said, it's increased the Secret Trump Voter syndrome among not only civilians, but celebrities given the fear of public out lash if they did show their allegiance. With some celebrities in fact, you can tell they are conservative but still don't publicly open up about their allegiance. 
For example, I wouldn't be surprised if its proven both Matthew McConaughey and Denzel Washington supported for Trump. 

Cardi B drugged and robbed men lol. I don't think Lil Pump is worse than her

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

1 minute ago, manpe said:

Hmm thats weird. Saw the other day on the tele that he supports Trump, or rather wants him to win. 50cent, lil wayne also want a Trump victory. Doesnt matter in the end anyway as Trump will get another 4 years.

1 minute ago, Atomiswave said:

Hmm thats weird. Saw the other day on the tele that he supports Trump, or rather wants him to win. 50cent, lil wayne also want a Trump victory. Doesnt matter in the end anyway as Trump will get another 4 years.

According to Cube the Trump administration is being more open to some of his policy ideas concerning black people, while democrats said they liked the ideas but wanted to wait until after the election. He's going with who shows most support to his policies, but make no mistake he hates Trump the man like you can see above yourself. He's not a cultist, he just feels his ideas have a greater chance of getting done with the rethuglicans in power. Now, if he were smart he'd take those pre-election promises from rethuglicans with a huge spoon of salt, because they most likely just want black celebrity endorsers for obvious reasons.

3 minutes ago, manpe said:

According to Cube the Trump administration is being more open to some of his policy ideas concerning black people, while democrats said they liked the ideas but wanted to wait until after the election. He's going with who shows most support to his policies, but make no mistake he hates Trump the man like you can see above yourself. He's not a cultist, he just feels his ideas have a greater chance of getting done with the rethuglicans in power. Now, if he were smart he'd take those pre-election promises from rethuglicans with a huge spoon of salt, because they most likely just want black celebrity endorsers for obvious reasons.

Endorsers...thats the cue right there.

Joe Biden’s lead has evaporated in four key swing states, according to a polling average released by RealClearPolitics.

In Iowa, Georgia, North Carolina and Ohio Donald Trump has seized the lead, the site claimed

The biggest collapse of support for the 77-year-old was in Iowa, where as recently as Friday he was ahead according to RealClearPolitics’ average by 1.2 per cent.

Mr Trump now leads Iowa by 2 per cent of the vote; Georgia by 1 per cent; North Carolina by 0.2 per cent; and Ohio by 1.4 per cent. 

Mr Biden previously led polling in all four states, but saw his advantage dwindle in recent days.

Polling experts cautioned, however, that RealClearPolitics’ survey was not giving a balanced view.

The firm was, however, one of the only polling firms to correctly predict Mr Trump would win Michigan and Pennsylvania in 2016.

Watching a Hispanic coverage and an actress speaks about being sad about people dying, kids being separated and how it makes it her sad but she is for abortion. How does that makes sense? Your OK for the mass murder of baby in the womb but then your sad for kids at the boarder....

Stuff like that don't make sense to me. 

19 minutes ago, Fernando said:

Trump is winning pa at the moment....

The mail in ballots are only counted tomorrow, and the cities are only like 10% counted.

That beign said Trump is probably still gonna win. Americans really have some masochist tendencies