Spike

The racist-brexit environment sparks violence.
The persecuted minorities won't become uncle Toms, snowflakes.
Uncle Tome is a derided figure by some, but this is terribly unjust.
Harriet Beecher's hero stands for peace and conciliation - the opposite of racism.
But quite a few follow the other way and become enemies.
This led to the downfall of Rome in ancient history.
In the films Charles Laughton and James Mason play the role of the good senators, but the Calligula types oppose them and Rome falls to the barbarian tribes in the end.

Edited by cosmicway

4 hours ago, cosmicway said:

They didn't say he was a black man (maybe he was).

What if a person was a commie AND black?

Do those extrinsic and intrinsic characteristics trigger force multiplication and turn them into an exponentially increased threat?

37 minutes ago, Vesper said:

What if a person was a commie AND black?

Do those extrinsic and intrinsic characteristics trigger force multiplication and turn them into an exponentially increased threat?

I don't know any black commies.
Maybe communism was before their time.
There was that Angela Davies once.
Nowadays those who identify as commies are to be found between Biarritz and Costa Del Sol.
About the Greek teacher I thought it was one of the race crimes, but it does n't seem to be.

2 hours ago, cosmicway said:

I don't know any black commies.

a86ee5ecf0106d28c9be2ed24e09c933.png

Dr. Charisse Burden-Stelly

Black Scare/Red Scare

By Charisse Burden-Stelly

In the early twentieth century, two panics emerged in the United States. The Black Scare was rooted in white Americans’ fear of Black Nationalism and dread at what social, economic, and political equality of Black people might entail. The Red Scare, sparked by communist uprisings abroad and subversion at home, established anticapitalism as a force capable of infiltrating and disrupting the American order. Black Scare / Red Scare, meticulously outlines the conjoined nature of these state-sanctioned panics, revealing how they unfolded together as the United States pursued capitalist domination. Antiradical repression, she shows, is inseparable from anti-Black oppression, and vice versa.

Beginning her account in 1917—the year of the Bolshevik Revolution, the East St. Louis Race Riot, and the Espionage Act—Black Scare/Red Scare traces the "longue durée" of these intertwined and mutually reinforcing phenomena. It theorizes two bases of the Black Scare/Red Scare: US Capitalist Racist Society, a racially hierarchical political economy built on exploitative labor relationships, and Wall Street Imperialism, the violent processes by which businesses and the US government structured domestic and foreign policies to consolidate capital and racial domination. In opposition, Radical Blackness embodied the government’s fear of both Black insurrection and Red instigation. The state’s actions and rhetoric therefore characterized Black anticapitalists as foreign, alien, and undesirable. This reactionary response led to an ideology that Burden-Stelly calls True Americanism, the belief that the best things about America were absolutely not Red and not Black, which were interchangeable threats.

Black Scare / Red Scare illuminates the anticommunist nature of the US and its governance, but also shines a light on a misunderstood tradition of struggle for Black liberation. It highlights the Black anticapitalist organizers working within and alongside the international communist movement and analyzes the ways the Black Scare/Red Scare reverberates through ongoing suppression of Black radical activism today. Drawing on a range of administrative, legal, and archival sources, the text incorporates emancipatory ideas from several disciplines to uncover novel insights into Black political minorities and their legacy.

unnamed+(5).jpeg?format=750w

14 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

It's thing of the past so why are you so obsessed with it?

Well maybe.
In terms of Soviet weaponry as opposed to Putin weaponry it certainly is.
But it's only nine years when we woke up one morning thinking commies had taken over.
But in the early hours of the morning Tsipras had doubled up - continued as a joke of a prime minister but cancelled the grexit.
Mitsotakis having proved himself a similar clown of unprecedented proportions is neither here nor there.
By contrast in the UK communism is over from before the wars maybe, but the Soviet nuclear threat existed up to the early eighties.
You don't remember the nuclear threat.
In 1980 thereabouts Reagan and Brezhnev were confronting each other. Reagan called the Soviet Union an empire of evil.
Those days there was a big earthquake here. As I was walking on the street I did n't feel so much of a tremour as I heard noise and saw lightning effects.
I was sure it was the bomb until some passers by told me it was earhquake. 
The Cuban crisis too you don't remember. My father tuned in to Bucharest who were broadcasting in Greek and they were saying "imperialists you
will burn like candles in a few hours".

Commies are idiots.
Maduro fixed the election but he is not releasing the results - except the announcement he made that he won.
Why ?
If he fixed it then he should have the analytical results of the fix somewhere and just give them to us.
But his cronies are idiots.
They did not allow representatives of the opposition to be present in 70% of the polling stations (so this is how the fraud was done).
But in the remaining 30% representatives were present and the votes were counted properly.
Now the fools obviously don't remember which polling station was in the 70% and which polling station was in the 30%.

1 hour ago, cosmicway said:

Commies are idiots.
Maduro fixed the election but he is not releasing the results - except the announcement he made that he won.
Why ?
If he fixed it then he should have the analytical results of the fix somewhere and just give them to us.
They did not allow representatives of the opposition to be present in 70% of the polling stations (so this is how the fraud was done).
But in the remaining 30% representatives were present and the votes were counted properly.
Now the fools obviously don't remember which polling station was in the 70% and which polling station was in the 30%.

The difference between intelligence and stupidity is intelligent people no they are stupid, stupid people have no idea they are idiots.

45 minutes ago, YorkshireBlue said:

The difference between intelligence and stupidity is intelligent people no they are stupid, stupid people have no idea they are idiots.

The software can be bugged easily.
One method:

Loop

identify vote

if vote = trump then x = rnd: if x > 0.9 then vote = biden

select case vote
case is = trump
trumpcount = trumpcount + 1
case else
bidencount = bidencount + 1
end select

repeat loop

In this way I have stolen 10% of Trump's votes.

Edited by cosmicway

8 hours ago, cosmicway said:

Commies are idiots.
Why ?

I remember when my country tried to use our tax dollars to pay for that Harvard prick Leopoldo Lopez to go down there and overthrow him....and he failed when we all realized Venezuelans werent like the stereotype we had of the third world, sitting around waiting for a European savior to come save them from themselves.

2 hours ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

I remember when my country tried to use our tax dollars to pay for that Harvard prick Leopoldo Lopez to go down there and overthrow him....and he failed when we all realized Venezuelans werent like the stereotype we had of the third world, sitting around waiting for a European savior to come save them from themselves.

I don't know who paid this bloke but how can you overthrow someone who has the army with him ?
You have the army, you "overthrow". You don't have, you don't.
When Gorbatchev was overthrown he was overthrown for one day. But the red army sent a message to the Kremlin "count us out".
The Venezuelans themselves can do nothing. There are many trees and they vote for Maduro.

At 1 am uk later today 4 hours from now.

Dennis Quaid will do a live one on one interview with Patrick Ben David about Reagan Movie.

PBD Podcast LIVE: "Reagan" Movie Screening & Podcast w/ Dennis Quaid | PBD Podcast | Ep. 453

Edited by KEVINAA

Maduro cannot be such a fool as to have discrepant election results in his hands and refusing to publish.
What is afraid of is the huge difference between polling station attended by representatives and polling stations where it was forbidden.
For example 70-30 in polling stations of type 1 and 30-70 in the polling stations of type 2.