Spike

20 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

You mean how you mentioned how this thread only focuses on what Israel is doing? It was rightfully laughed at. The USA and Europe give Israel a blank cheque to commit these crimes against oppressed people.

Rolling your eyes from comments which raise more awareness of state sponsored murder by Israel.

Bloody hell. 

For the record, I don't really give a shit about people disagreeing with my opinions especially know-nothing kids parroting whatever they read on social media. They act as if this conflict is new, which it is not.

"Israeli forces have murdered 6,052 Palestinian schoolchildren says ministry" Who? when? where? Are you sure it wasn't 9,105 schoolchildren? and at a renovated Nazi camp? I mean why not go all the way? 😆

Bloody hell indeed... 🙄 

BTW, oppressed people, yes, but oppressed not only by the Israeli but also by their own leaders.

Edited by robsblubot

45 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Stop being so antisemtic @Fulham Broadway

@robsblubot doesn't like that. 

Sorry yes, its antisemtic to condemn a right wing genocidal occupation - or maybe I'm a self hating jew...?.

Anyway, the main thing is ..''Israel has the unequivocal right to defend itself from humanitarian convoys that threaten the starvation scenario in Gaza''

16 hours ago, MoroccanBlue said:

You mean how you mentioned how this thread only focuses on what Israel is doing? It was rightfully laughed at. The USA and Europe give Israel a blank cheque to commit these crimes against oppressed people.

Rolling your eyes from comments which raise more awareness of state sponsored murder by Israel.

Bloody hell. 

I actually get a kick of people who are atheist and believe in evolution get angry about this. Because it's in their beliefs that the survival of the fittest win. And since we are just as irrelevant as an amoeba nothing matters. 

But thank God we don't believe in that and that God created us and everyone has an invaluable price. 

That being said Israel killing those civilians from kitchen organization spell the end for them in regards to this war. This clearly is the beginning of the end for the neteyanhu. 

3 minutes ago, Fernando said:

I actually get a kick of people who are atheist and believe in evolution get angry about this. Because it's in their beliefs that the survival of the fittest win. And since we are just as irrelevant as an amoeba nothing matters. 

But thank God we don't believe in that and that God created us and everyone has an invaluable price. 

That being said Israel killing those civilians from kitchen organization spell the end for them in regards to this war. This clearly is the beginning of the end for the neteyanhu. 

Forget the 30,000 dead Palestinians. Only took 7 dead Brits for the UK government to now act. 

3 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Forget the 30,000 dead Palestinians. Only took 7 dead Brits for the UK government to now act. 

3 Brits, two Palestinians a Canadian and a Polish man. Don't think they will act tbh. mealy mouthed words obfuscate that they are all (82%) bribed   Friends of Israel

1 hour ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Of course because the world don't care unless you touched some of their people. 

It's like that everywhere. 

Take a look at Haiti. No one really cares unless something happens to one of their people. 

1 hour ago, Fernando said:

Take a look at Haiti. No one really cares unless something happens to one of their people. 

Its also a different perspective on brown people, they seem the favourable colour to bomb and starve. Blue eyed blonds Ukrainians ? You're welcome to come here

3 hours ago, Fernando said:

It's actually very liberating to realize we don't matter a whole lot.

Netanyahu is unliked, but Israel response (attack whatever you want to call it) will take place regardless of him. At least unless the ~150 hostages are freed. That's what I've read anyway.

19 hours ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Sorry yes, its antisemtic to condemn a right wing genocidal occupation - or maybe I'm a self hating jew...?.

Anyway, the main thing is ..''Israel has the unequivocal right to defend itself from humanitarian convoys that threaten the starvation scenario in Gaza''

Maybe you are.... wouldn't be the first or last. 😃
I know your opinions. My issue was exclusively with the misinformation (if you can call it that) in that post.

1 hour ago, Fernando said:

23 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Its also a different perspective on brown people, they seem the favourable colour to bomb and starve. Blue eyed blonds Ukrainians ? You're welcome to come here

One was an unprovoked attack, or was it not? you can all ignore what Hamas did, and is doing to the hostages being held still, but that does not change the fact they were attacked... once again in my lifetime.
My point is that nothing will change despite what you think -- it hasn't in decades. There are consequences to letting leaders like Hamas act. 15-20 years from now the same will happen... a different named group will attack Israel, Israel will attack back rinse and repeat. IMO, these one-sided takes don't help anyone.

Last week, the US authorized the transfer of billions of dollars to Israel, including more than 1,800 MK-84 2,000lb bombs and 500 MK-82 500lb bombs.

Washington gives $3.8bn in annual military assistance to Israel, its longtime ally

29 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Last week, the US authorized the transfer of billions of dollars to Israel, including more than 1,800 MK-84 2,000lb bombs and 500 MK-82 500lb bombs.

Washington gives $3.8bn in annual military assistance to Israel, its longtime ally

Yes, that has always been the case, and it wont change at least in the foreseeable future.

So, what's the solution? wait for the next [the-next-hammas] attack and Israel response in a decade or two? Will it look any different then?

56 minutes ago, robsblubot said:

It's actually very liberating to realize we don't matter a whole lot.

Netanyahu is unliked, but Israel response (attack whatever you want to call it) will take place regardless of him. At least unless the ~150 hostages are freed. That's what I've read anyway.

I know your opinions. My issue was exclusively with the misinformation (if you can call it that) in that post.

One was an unprovoked attack, or was it not? you can all ignore what Hamas did, and is doing to the hostages being held still, but that does not change the fact they were attacked... once again in my lifetime.
My point is that nothing will change despite what you think -- it hasn't in decades. There are consequences to letting leaders like Hamas act. 15-20 years from now the same will happen... a different named group will attack Israel, Israel will attack back rinse and repeat. IMO, these one-sided takes don't help anyone.

Yes this problem will never be resolved, never because of the issue that martyrdom does. Especially in the middle east. You can create a two state but they will never forget and attack Israel in the future again. A never ending repeating cycle of bloodshed. 

Reminds me of the series battle star galactica of this has happened before and will happen again in the future.... 

6 minutes ago, robsblubot said:

The figures are corroborated by the UN, and World Health. I know you said you worked in Israel, and you said your view is influenced by that, you wouldnt be the first to be hoodwinked/gaslighted.

7 minutes ago, robsblubot said:

No one is ignoring the Hamas and other groups attack. It is despicable. The important thing is to see it in context. If you call people living in an occupied zone reacting to torture, deaths,-(94% of all deaths were Palestinian before Oct 7th) and daily degradation 'unprovoked' then there is a massive blind spot.

Did Netanyahu know the attack was coming ? it was 3 years in the planning stage, there were videos of them disabling dummy tanks and scaling the fences. -or maybe all the hi tech listening and eavesdropping Israel has been supplied with was switched off for 3 years. He has used that as an excuse to murder 32 000 and keep his job temporarily. 

I agree nothing will change, I have been watching this for 40 years - bottom line Israelis and their neighbours will have to learn to live together at some point - however dont take your eyes off the arms manufacturers, extremists, and right wingers - they don't want it to end.

18 minutes ago, robsblubot said:

So, what's the solution? wait for the next [the-next-hammas] attack and Israel response in a decade or two? Will it look any different then?

They will have to live together at some point. That is the only solution. Unending supply of US weapons give the Israelis the notion that they can kill indiscriminately, like the horrible kid in the playground bullying others because he has the bigger bully backing him. Israel tortured and killed Palestinians, children a lot of the time,  every day before Oct 7th. Hamas wouldnt exist if that was not the case. This is documented by Israeli groups like Breaking The Silence - ex IDF soldiers who are sick of it.

18 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

They will have to live together at some point. That is the only solution. Unending supply of US weapons give the Israelis the notion that they can kill indiscriminately, like the horrible kid in the playground bullying others because he has the bigger bully backing him. Israel tortured and killed Palestinians, children a lot of the time,  every day before Oct 7th. Hamas wouldnt exist if that was not the case. This is documented by Israeli groups like Breaking The Silence - ex IDF soldiers who are sick of it.

They will never be able to live together peaceful for a long time. The roots of bitterness is there and will never go away. 

Unless you invent some kind of mass control ala firefly movie to try to control people..... 

Just now, Fernando said:

They will never be able to live together peaceful for a long time. The roots of bitterness is there and will never go away. 

Unless you invent some kind of mass control ala firefly movie to try to control people..... 

They said that about hispanics and white US citizens, about Catholics and Protestants in Ireland, about South Africa. 

Where there's a will, there's a fucking way. Its the only solution. There are actors at play on both sides and outside countries that want the death and mistrust to continue.

There is money in death, drones and shells that explode on skull impact.

25 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Definitely, but's it's taking some time... understatement eh.

These acts will keep on happening regardless of who is more to blame, or notions of right and wrong. I for one think that if the Israeli people is responsible for the act of their leaders, the same applies to the other side. Of course unelected leaders are harder to influence, but that's a different discussion.

I'm pretty confident that an Israel without weapons/US support would cease to exist instantly at this time, which is the reason nothing will change in the foreseeable future.