Spike

Votes against a ceasefire in Gaza because he’s fine with his fellow Jews murdering gentile children and now has the audacity to ask for help like Israel got vs iran . He’s literally a clown 

6 hours ago, Vesper said:

They can (especially IF they activate Hezbollah to go all out attack) fuck up Isreal with sheer numbers (hundreds of thousands in toto) of medium range ballistic missles and drones, which will overwhelm the Israeli Iron Dome defences.

BUT if they did that, the US will step in and destroy vast swathes of Iran.

A huge worry is IF the RW religio zio-loons and Bibi feel they are about to go down and they nuke Iran. Then, if that crazed shite happens, all bets are OFF!!!

Hell if they thought they (Israeli) were doomed and going to be utterly destroyed (let's say other nations join in in attacking Israel, including nukes from Pakistan that are scattered about, not just only in Pakistan) despite the US efforts, they might activate the Samson Option and let loose all 400, 500 thermonuclear hydrogen bombs they have (many on ultra quiet stealth diesel subs that, drum roll for irony......, Germany sold them) on the world. They have at least 50 targeted for Germany alone, and the rest of the targets will include Russia, the US, China, India, etc as well. Every continet except Antartica will be smashed. The whole smörgåsbord of global nuclear death targeting.

The Samson Option is, in a nutshell, the destruction (as much as possible, and they will not care about the few millions of jews outside of Israel) of the planetary human population if Israel is going to be destroyed.

The only people who might survive the long lasting global nuclear winter and the dispersed radioative fallout that 500 hydrogen bombs (and do not forget, ALL the other nuke powers will launch on isreal too, and perhaps each other, especially Russia and China, India, and Pakistan and yes, the US and the UK) would produce would be a a few hundred thousand (at most) systemic controllers and ultra rich who may be able to survive in up-to-miles-deep underground mini cities (or crazy remote long term personal bunkers) that are scattered around the globe. They would have to hold out for many decades, perhaps even centuries, underground.

Nonsense.
But what is happening is the US hesitate to take on Iran.
There is a maximm size of country that can be invaded and it seems Iraq size is an approximation to that maximum size.
So in the past Soviet Union attacked Hungary and Czechoslovakia but could not attack Jugoslavia and Romania as they wanted to do.
Turkey also cannot be ivaded.
In the case of Ukraine now, Ukraine is big but the war seems to be confined in the east - southeast.
But I believe Iran will eventually get it.

10 hours ago, cosmicway said:

Nonsense.
But what is happening is the US hesitate to take on Iran.
There is a maximm size of country that can be invaded and it seems Iraq size is an approximation to that maximum size.
So in the past Soviet Union attacked Hungary and Czechoslovakia but could not attack Jugoslavia and Romania as they wanted to do.
Turkey also cannot be ivaded.
In the case of Ukraine now, Ukraine is big but the war seems to be confined in the east - southeast.
But I believe Iran will eventually get it.

No, not nonsense

2 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Sleepy Joe, Sleepy orange ape, just stop allowing old cunts to stand for office

it is almost impossible (talking about Biden) for an American sitting president to not run again for a second term IF they choose to

their system doesn't work for challengers in the primaries

4 minutes ago, Vesper said:

it is almost impossible (talking about Biden) for an American sitting president to not run again for a second term IF they choose to

You'd have to have a good challenger, and we dont really produce those.

Nobody in their right mind would vote for a Nikki Haley or  RFK Jr.

24 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Well then its up to US citizens to demand change, otherwise they get the World of Shit by default

Trump Demands Cut of Donations to Down-Ballot Republicans Who Use His Name: Report

The former president’s campaign sent a letter to vendors demanding a cut of any candidate donations that use his name or likeness

trump-taking-money.jpg?w=1581&h=1054&cro

FLEECING HIS SUPPORTERS is not enough for Donald Trump, who is now asking down-ballot 2024 Republican candidates to fork over a portion of their fundraising if they use his name and likeness in their campaign. 

According to Politico, the Trump campaign sent a letter to vendors informing them that “all candidates and committees who choose to use President Trump’s name, image, and likeness split a minimum of 5% of all fundraising solicitations to Trump National Committee JFC.” 

“Any split that is higher than 5% will be seen favorably by the RNC and President Trump’s campaign and is routinely reported to the highest levels of leadership within both organizations,” the letter added. 

Trump by no means lacks fundraising revenue, but he is spending mountains of cash on the slew of civil and criminal cases against him. The former president has been leveraging his various trials as a motivator for small donor donations, but according to Federal Election Commission filings released earlier this week, he brought in $75 million less than President Joe Biden’s campaign in the first quarter of 2024.

The letter demonstrates how fixated the Trump campaign is on ensuring that political donations in any way linked to Trump make it directly to the campaign’s coffers. The notice includes a series of guidelines for vendors listing fundraising tactics they should avoid, including speaking on behalf of President Trump, mentioning the president’s family without their consent or the consent of the campaign, and even “copying the language or style from President Trump’s fundraising solicitations.” 

As Trump barrels toward officially becoming the Republican 2024 nominee, he’s counting on the backing of the Republican National Committee to help manage the load of his legal expenses. Lara Trump, the former president’s daughter-in-law, was installed as co-chair of the RNC in March and has already indicated that she’s perfectly willing to let her father-in-law raid the committee’s accounts.  

Given that the Trump campaign name-checked the RNC in their letter requesting a cut of other Republicans’ fundraising, it seems the GOP’s nominating committee is comfortable with their presumptive nominee collecting a tithe from his fellow candidates. Trump Demands Cut of Donations to Down-Ballot Republicans Who Use His Name: Report

WITH THE DEAD UNCLE TO THE BANK

Extraordinary how this woman failed to perform this simple scam.
Just a little bit of practice was needed.
You place the pen between the fingers and you help it move and trace the signature on the paper and that's it.
Instead she is short of pretending to talk to the corpse for miniutes to divert attention but she gets spotted
and the police take her away. Useless !

WILL ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE REPLACE MAN ?

I am convinced now that both Tories - Labour - Liberals - others are on their way out.
The future is artificial intelligence.
Artificial intelligence is wirh us for one century or more now, but in the form of master-slave configuration,
Now it's time for artificial intelligence to do it's coming out.

I believe that a few years from now artificial intelligence robots will rule.
They will be saying to Sunak - Starmer and other such characters "pssst boy, go and get us the orange drinks".

Eventually they will replace us of course.
Their political system ? It's a question mark - they will decide.

Why do you think you are different from artificial intelligence ?
I remember in my first grade in primary school the teacher asked as to make an artificial satellite model
using plasticine and toothpicks. Somehow I did n't get the idea properly. I made a rectangular shape 
and the toothpicks formed a grid inside the rectangular shape. But the idea was to make the plasticine 
into a ball and then just stick the toothpicks on it to look like antennas.
The artificial satellites were all the rage at the time because the Soviets had launched the Sputnik with
Laika into space.
Now by the same token we may try to program a robot to go to the newsagent to buy the newspapers.
The robot will stumble on the steps trying to exit the house and fall flat on its face. Terrible !
But on the second-third-fourth trial he is going to make it, bring the newspapers.

So you see it's trial and error.
The so called  "preceived images" (I don't know how you might call it).
It's the same as me giving you an exercise in trigonometry.
What will happen ?
One possibility is you saw this exact same thing before - you write down the answer.
Another is you know zilch about trigonometry, you return a blank sheet of paper.
But yet another is the "perceived images" will guide you towards the solution.
Artificial intelligence already can do that - use "perceived images".

So there can be no question about it.
AI rules.
Labour - Conservatives - all the rest are on their way out.
But AI is destined to rule the configuration space as well.

Edited by cosmicway

44 minutes ago, cosmicway said:

WILL ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE REPLACE MAN ?

I am convinced now that both Tories - Labour - Liberals - others are on their way out.
The future is artificial intelligence.
Artificial intelligence is wirh us for one century or more now, but in the form of master-slave configuration,
Now it's time for artificial intelligence to do it's coming out.

I believe that a few years from now artificial intelligence robots will rule.
They will be saying to Sunak - Starmer and other such characters "pssst boy, go and get us the orange drinks".

Eventually they will replace us of course.
Their political system ? It's a question mark - they will decide.

Why do you think you are different from artificial intelligence ?
I remember in my first grade in primary school the teacher asked as to make an artificial satellite model
using plasticine and toothpicks. Somehow I did n't get the idea properly. I made a rectangular shape 
and the toothpicks formed a grid inside the rectangular shape. But the idea was to make the plasticine 
into a ball and then just stick the toothpicks on it to look like antennas.
The artificial satellites were all the rage at the time because the Soviets had launched the Sputnik with
Laika into space.
Now by the same token we may try to program a robot to go to the newsagent to buy the newspapers.
The robot will stumble on the steps trying to exit the house and fall flat on its face. Terrible !
But on the second-third-fourth trial he is going to make it, bring the newspapers.

So you see it's trial and error.
The so called  "preceived images" (I don't know how you might call it).
It's the same as me giving you an exercise in trigonometry.
What will happen ?
One possibility is you saw this exact same thing before - you write down the answer.
Another is you know zilch about trigonometry, you return a blank sheet of paper.
But yet another is the "perceived images" will guide you towards the solution.
Artificial intelligence already can do that - use "perceived images".

So there can be no question about it.
AI rules.
Labour - Conservatives - all the rest are on their way out.
But AI is destined to rule the configuration space as well.

people will rise up and kill the computer nerds who make this AI cringe