• (SUB) Malouda
    • (SUB) Ramires
    • (SUB) Hutchinson

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Torres had a hat trick... come on dude.

Doesn't mean he was the best. Maybe I'm looking at the case from different light as I'm a defender and I appreciate good work, especially when it's done by out-of-position player.

Well, be immense when they go down then lmao talk about bitter idiots. How will they feel when they go down and win the UCL and the FA Cup, having beat them along the way.

Absolutely incredible result! Wasn't sure if the guys would be up for a shellacking but was hoping for it and once we went up 2-0 i knew it was on! Did QPR ever look like they were in the game?

Cech - Big when he had to be not really tested - 6.0

Cole - Has been brilliant the last few weeks and once again the best LB in football - 7.5

Terry - Didn't have much to do defensively and scored the goal that pretty much killed the game. - 7.5

Bosingwa - seems like whenever he's played out of position he has a blinder - 8

Ferriera - Didn't have much to do but did it well, always plays well when called upon! - 7

Essien - Still finding his true game legs its coming but not sure if this is the year - 6.5

Lampard - accepting the deeper role may have bought him 1-2 more years in the starting XI, he has been incredible there!! - 8

Sturridge - The time on the bench watching the game may have done him a world of good! great goal! and tracked back sprayed some good passes too. - 8

Mata - If you give him space and time on the ball in the midfield he will hurt you... just ask Tottenham and QPR! - 8.5

Kalou - Seems to be doing everything Robbie has asked him to do and is being rewarded with time! Always looks for Torres too... - 7

Torres - meh... hahaha great to see him find some form at the most pivotal point of the season! - 9

Doesn't mean he was the best. Maybe I'm looking at the case from different light as I'm a defender and I appreciate good work, especially when it's done by out-of-position player.

Really? the criteria for MotM shouldn't be complicated he came away with 3 goals in a match its a rare enough feat to warrant being the clear MotM

What a great result! One good mate of mine is an R's fan and ever since that first encounter will not shut up about our man JT or the result, so this is great to shove in his pipe and make him smoke ;) Torres is coming back, would be amazing to see him score against the scouse ;) KTBFFH