• Torres
    • (SUB) Malouda
    • (SUB) Ramires
    • (SUB) Hutchinson

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excellent stuff from Torres, the movement and finish of his first and third particularly impressive and pleasing. He looks confident now, and Drogba seems to be having the fire burning inside of him aswell - it bodes really well for the final five games of the season!

But I think just as important for the run in was Mata's performance today. I know it was only QPR, and quite frankly they're shite, but he was at the forefront of everything today. The pitch and conditions were awful for his playing style and they tried to rough him up but couldn't get anywhere near him.

The Mata/Torres partnership I think will seriously reap dividends next season.

From there site what a tit lol

Honesty, I hate those w4nkers so much. Give me losing 6-1 everyday of the week than having to support that club. I felt physically sick walking in their ground.

I just wish their post 1994 fans knew what they were like as a club back in the 70s, 80s and early 90s.

there forum looks shit lol ours is fucking sexy....and some of there posts are quite funny

Yeah, gotta agree with how good this forum is, I don't know what the fuck is going on when I visit other teams' football forums, TC looks the best and is the best organized.

On 23rd of October, a certain ref helped a certain team that we trashed today to beat us 1 PL game before we faced Arsenal and lost that match 3-5 and out season meltdown began. And not only that, but it was in that match that JT and Ferdinand incident happened that also gave contribution to our bad run of results. After that loss I wrote this.

Oh I am living for the day when we face 'em again and trash 'em.

Today, the justice has been served.

Fuck you Chris Foy one more time and fuck you QPR, I do not forget.

Welcome back Nando, we almost started to get worried but better late then never :ph34r:

Everybody was brilliant today and I'm so happy to finally see us all play with utmost ease and confidence . Well done lads, as just at the right time! Not only that we are in 2 finals, but we have a great chance of reaching the 4th place also.

With Jose staying at Madrid, my support for now is with Robbie to lead us next season with perhaps Hiddink making a return as some kind of director. I don't want Guardiola as I'm fucking tired of new managers and transitions...

Keep it up lads, let's write some fucking history!

MOTM: that blondie that scores when he wants.

btw, I missed the game today as I wasn't home, rewatched the whole match 20 minutes ago ;)

:blue scalf:

The Mata/Torres partnership I think will seriously reap dividends next season.

I believe they have already made some magic. That goal vs manure was class from Mata. The cross from El Nino was perfect. The match vs neverkusen where Torres found Mata...Quality. again these two are on the same page.

Forever and ever we'll follow our masters,

We're Queens Park Wankers,

We're ruled supreme,

We're all mastered,

By you,

By you,

By you Chelsea bastards,

You sticked yer blue flag up our arse,

Up our arse,

Up our arse,

From Stamford Bridge to Wembley,

You sticked yer blue flag up our arse...