Barcelona 2 - 2 Chelsea

termninja

160 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

Or the post. He put in a hard shift assisting cech

Been that way for last few games!First leg at the Bridge...Arsenal...this game..like they were saying on Sky having an blue angel on that post..lets hope is bloody stays there lol!

And they always say takes luck to get there..we've defintly had our share!

• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apart from the goal, Torres was dog shit. Lost the ball a couple of times, could have cost us the match. Well taken finish though.

If he scores, he's 'dogshit' apart from the goal.

If he assists, that's not we bought him for.

If he does neither, he's the overpriced ex-scouse ladyboy everyone loves taking a piss on.

The man simply cannot win.

If he scores, he's 'dogshit' apart from the goal.

If he assists, that's not we bought him for.

If he does neither, he's the overpriced ex-scouse ladyboy everyone loves taking a piss on.

The man simply cannot win.

My bad, it didn't come out right. What I meant was that his performance at left back was unacceptable. I have nothing against the man, was delighted when he scored and always hope for the best from Torres, though I think we'll never see Torres c. 2008 again.

I'm still in shock!!!!!!!!!!! It was the BEST match ever even though it was scary as hell!!! Honestly Fernando Torres made me cry, that was the most beautiful moment ever!! Chelsea you are the best and this trophy is ours!!!!!!! Its time!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :getin:

Cech was my man of the match though, what a brilliant performance by him, those saves were too amazing!!! :blue scalf:

Hard to choose the standout moment of the game. Ramires' goal, the way Drogba absolutely hurled Pique to the floor early on in the first half like he was a soft toy, Torres' goal, the great defensive performance, astonishing save after save from Cech, the penalty miss, the look of absolute fear on the face of Carles Puyol when Pique had to go off, the meltdown on RAWK, the Barcelona fans singing Cant El Barca after the final whistle with such passion, etc.

I'll go with Kalou's bicycle clearance in the 70th or so minute :Goober:

Awwww my nan had to listen to it on the radio.God knows what her nerves were like mine were gone and could actually see what was happening!!

Wow, I hope she's okay! Just watching that match had my heartrate above 150 beats a minute, imagine what listening to it would have been like!

Always have faith in your team = Guilty and i'm forever sorry.

Me too mate. Oh well :lol:

2ugm635.jpg

fuck off Cesc!!!! :lol:

Best bit of the game, horrible little cunt.

Unjust, cruel, horrible... Any adjective is not enough to describe the incredible Barca elimination at the hands of Chelsea. Few times a team had all the qualities to move to a Champions League final and also Guardiola. And rarely a rival, with so little, won the prize.

It is difficult to explain how the club could throw away a tie in which it was infinitely better than its rival. The Chelsea at Camp Nou was like that of the first leg at Stamford Bridge. A team stingy, cowardly, vulgar. Unworthy of a competition as big as this. Their ultra-conservative tactic led them to defend tooth and nail with all players in the area of Cech. It's amazing how, with so little, they were able to score three goals in 180 minutes.

http://www.sport.es/...injusta-1704907

PoK9q.gif

CRY BITCHES, CRY!

That 2nd half was agony to watch...except for the last 3 mins obviously! I still can't believe it, I've never ever been so proud to support Chelsea in my life. Absolutely amazing performance, I couldn't even pick one man of the match. When Torres scored that goal I went mental, I'll never forget it, I was screaming my head off, my mam ran into the room thinking something terrible had happened because I was on my knees in tears looking at the goal! Watching the match again now, I'm so happy.

It's great isn't is. Chelsea and Jose Mourinho have ruined Barcelona's season horribly in the last week. Love it!!

Ya know, when Cahill went off i wasn't worried because Bos had a great game there in 2009 and to be honest the back 4 of Bos - Ivan - JT - Cole was our first choice back 4 probably for the last 3 years so it's not like they hadn't played together before. And secondly when JT went off it didn't change much because we were always gonna have everyone back anyway. There's not really much difference between 4-5-1 and 4-4-1 if everyone does their jobs properly and everyone did. As far as passion and team spirit goes, i've never seen anything that good than in those 2 legs. English football at its absolute best. 1 more game.... will be just 1 game tho, how we even gonna play? Maybe we should just defend again n nick a goal. Anyone remember Greece in Euro 2004? They won it like that so why not. We'll attack more of course but defence is the key and if we can just take 1 chance and defend like we know we can, glory could be on the way.

It's great isn't is. Chelsea and Jose Mourinho have ruined Barcelona's season horribly in the last week. Love it!!

Ya know, when Cahill went off i wasn't worried because Bos had a great game there in 2009 and to be honest the back 4 of Bos - Ivan - JT - Cole was our first choice back 4 probably for the last 3 years so it's not like they hadn't played together before. And secondly when JT went off it didn't change much because we were always gonna have everyone back anyway. There's not really much difference between 4-5-1 and 4-4-1 if everyone does their jobs properly and everyone did. As far as passion and team spirit goes, i've never seen anything that good than in those 2 legs. English football at its absolute best. 1 more game.... will be just 1 game tho, how we even gonna play? Maybe we should just defend again n nick a goal. Anyone remember Greece in Euro 2004? They won it like that so why not. We'll attack more of course but defence is the key and if we can just take 1 chance and defend like we know we can, glory could be on the way.

Defence will again be the key. Yes we can attack more and commit more forward but we have to ensure we don't go overboard. A good defence will win us the UCL. Also, I wonder how AVB is feeling right now? :Goober: After the shambles our defence was in under AVB, it would be oh so Ironic if we won the UCL with our typical Solid Defense we've had over many years.

Absolutely buzzing in Norway, I found a CHELSEA fan pub called Felix. Amazing Atmosphere....Amazing performace, 10 men down, 2-0 down...we deserve this so much. I know alot of players are suspended, but it's not about the dog in the fight, its about the fight in the dog, and right now we want this. So much.

Torres finish deserves a mention aswel as Rami's. Torres though my only gripe is that he did not seem interested in working his bullocks off when he came on and he didn't want to defend as drogba did for the 80 odd minutes. I was fuming with his performace until he got put through - that was a heart in mouth moment. But tucked it away very nicely. Obviously it all gets erased now, but whoever plays in the final, better be prepared for as hard a game as we had tonight. Show that fight and spirit and we can, as we proved tonight beat anyone. We deserve this, and this final could be as important as two cups with it meaning possible 4th place too. So right now theres alot at stake for our club, and a damn lot to be proud of since RDM took charge. KTBFFH